I will do whatever it takes

Unique's POV

"Um, Mr. Shue, the glee club and I want to talk to you about something..." I said walking up to Mr. Shue

"Yeah sure Unique"

"You've seen the news lately haven't you. Take a look at Supergirl's face and tell me what or who you see" Kitty backed me up.

"It can't be..."

"Marley" I said. "And Kitty has something else she knows."

"Before our first 'dynamic duet', she told me she was different than everyone else. And when we were rehearsing, I could see her holding back. She was hiding something. And now we know what."

"Guys. Come on this is ridiculous. Marley can't be Supergirl. like c'mon"

"Your brain is telling you that. But I think your heart is saying something else" Rachel added

"Well, Marley's mom told me once that she was only her guardian. Not a foster mom, nor adoptive. Not even a birth mother. It didn't make sense"

"Well now we know why" Tina said walking up behind me.

"Girls, I think this is all just a big coincidence"

"But Mr. Shue, why was Kara able to push me and Jake out if the way?" Finn argued.

"Maybe she just knew how to do it correctly so anyone can slip" Shue tried to think of an excuse. "Listen, Kara claimed she wasn't Marley and we have no right to assume Supergirl is either. Cam we just go from the top again?"

We all agreed and went back to rehearsingq until it was over.

"We know where Kara Danvers works right?" Rachel asked the group. It consisted of me, her, Jake, Finn and Kitty.

"Yeah we sent her the message for the auditorium meeting" I said

"I say we go confront her." Kitty said.

We all agreed to go after Mr. Shue wrapped up rehearsals. I love that were doing this and all but do we have to rehearse for three hours. On just vocals!

As we all walked to CatCo, we seen a surprise visitor.

"Sebastian?" Kitty shouted.

He looked at us with the weirdest stare and then jut kept walking.

"Sebastien Smythe don't walk away from us like that!" She yelled at him. Then she chased him.

"I told you, I'm Barry! His twin brother who does not want to be." He shouted trying to pull her off.

Finn ran over to get Kitty off of Barry, or Sebastien, or whoever he claimed to be and he sped walked around the block. In the opposite direction that he was first headed.

"Finn! I almost had him!" She said finding her balance.

"Yes kitty but you can be violent. Very violent" Finn said escorting we back to the group as I was going to pee myself from laughing so much.

Walking into CatCo was beautiful. Last time, Tina delivered the letter and left all of us outside. This time, we all went.

Going up to the 42nd floor, the doors opened and we seen a desk.

"Hello. Welcome to CatCo, do you have an appointment with Ms. Grant?" the last asked us while judging our appearance.

"No actually we are here to see a certain someone. I believe her name is Kara"

She was shocked but went to get her anyways.

"Oh my god. Why do you guys keep tracking me down." She complained walking away.

"We know who you are." I said crossing my arms.

"And who would that be." She sassed.

"Do you have somewhere in private we could talk?" Finn asked

"I guess. Follow me" She said leading us to a stairwell. We went to an office the next floor down. As we entered, she covered things up with blankets and covers.

"Now what do want from me. Because whoever Marley Rose is, is not me" She sassed again.

"In a bad mood again Marley. Or is it Kara. Or Supergirl. Tell me" Rachel sat next to her. She was always good at being pushy.

"And why would you once again accuse me as being someone I'm not. And Supergirl!? Really. You are just out of your minds" She said falling back on the couch.

"No. Prove us why you are Kara and not Marley."

"How do I do that. Because I will do whatever it takes to get you to leave me alone."

"Sing for us."

She laughed in our faces.

"I've heard you guys sing that day in the auditorium. You would cringe when you heard my voice."

"Try us Marley" Kitty said. "Prove us wrong an we'll leave you alone for good"

"Fine. What song?"

"I think she should get a choice." I said entertained.

"'New York State Of Mind' or 'Chasing Pavements'. Pick your poison girlie" Jake said. He had been really quiet so we were surprised he actually spoke up.

"New York I guess. Well are you ready to want to rip your ears off? Because I will make you want to"

"Hell yeah!" Jake said excitedly.

We decided to sneakily record it for Me. Shue's purpose as he would never believe us. And why wasn't I surprised it sounded exactly like Marley.

When the song finished we were all in shock as we knew it was really her but she was disappointed.

"Listen guys. I am telling the truth when I said I am not Marley. I actually do know her though. Just give her a call and she will explain everything to you. I will make sure. She's not even in National City anymore. She moved to Washington."

"No but you sound exactly like her. Marley was the girl I fell in love with. That is the god damned voice of Marley Rose!" Jake started to shout.

"Listen. I know this may be hard for you to understand but Marley. Well. She's my cousin" She told us. Everyone including myself was in shock. "Now please leave. I need to be getting home. And please don't come back anymore" She begged.

We all nodded our heads and walked out. The the devilish smiles crossed our faces.

"Mr Shue!" Rachel ran up to him screaming as we got back to the rehearsal location

"Yes Rachel" he said.

"Listen to this! It's Marley. Well Kara. But I swear she's lying when she says she's her cousin" she was exhausted.

"You guys I told you not to go after Kara anymore!" He complained as I started to play the recording.

"You're right. That is Marley" he said without belief.