Some things in life are a mystery.

Kara's POV

As Kitty start to sing our first duet, I froze. I can't sing in front of them but what other options do I have. I looked around and then seen an exit door. I ran.

That was when Finn and Jake stepped in front of the door.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I warned them. They looked at each other and then continued to stare me down. So I used my super strength to push them aside. They were shocked.

Once I got far away, I discretely flew back to my apartment hoping to get away from it all.

That didn't happen. After sitting down for two minutes, my apartment lights flickered.

"Hello Kara." I heard a voice whisper.

"What do you want Livewire?" I shouted while running to change.

"Just what I always have. Power"

"You know you don't have to make this hard. Come out and let me see you"

"Okay but be warned. You will regret asking me" Livewire then appeared in front of the TV.

"Oh my god. Girl of Steel. So glad you could join us. Kara, you have a little friend to say hi to" she shouted in the back

"Oh she knows. She knows everything.Your weaknesses, your strengths, your origin. Why she and I are practically related" I sassed.

"No way. Of course! Supergirl is sweet little Kara who hides behind a desk hoping not to be seen"

"Surprised you didn't notice it before Livewire. Now how about we settle this somewhere that gives us more space. The desert. 25 minutes. And bring the Banshee. No one else" I said.

As she nodded, I ran over to Barry's apartment. I crated the door to see if he was in there. He was. I knocked.

"He- Oh Supergirl. It's a pleasure. Please come in." Caitlin said ushering me inside.

"I need to see the Flash." I said crossing my arms,

"Supergirl. What brings you here?" He asked me.

"Battle in the desert. In twenty minutes. I need you. Oh Caitlin," I said while she handed me a bag with two earbuds in them.

"The ear buds are done. Your ears will be safe"

"Very well. Thank you. So Barry, are you in?" I asked

"Hell yeah!" He said. Once he changed, we ran/flew out to the desert, awaiting our match.

We waited for a while for our opponents to come.

"You didn't tell me you were bringing him" Livewire called out.

"You brought the Banshee, I brought the Flash"

"Fair. Lets fight" Silver Banshee said.

She screamed just after we turned our earbuds on. These were amazing.

"What!" Silver Banshee screamed.

"Yeah. We analyzed your case. Looks like we found a way past your human deafening screams.

"What else you got?"

"Lots" I said.

I pulled a glove out of my belt and hit a button Cisco applied for me. It shot a wet taser that when coming in contact with something, you can make it attach. Barry had a slightly less advanced taser as his didn't new water.

"Sorry, but I think we've won this round" I sassed while Barry high-fived me.

I flew Livewire back to the DEO and put her in one of our special cages for te very dangerous aliens, now modified for any meta-humans thanks to C&C.

"This isn't over Kara!" Livewire yelled. I just hoped Barry didn't hear that.

"I think it already is." I closed the black screen so she was in a black cylinder.

"Hey." I said to Barry as he locked up Silver Banshee.

"Hey. So I really need I ask you something. Why are you so secretive about your identity?"

"Some things in life must remain a mystery. And for you, that is my identity."i said sitting on a bench.

"Well you know my name. And even where I live. That's creepy."

"I got my friend to hack in so I could go there. He works here though so really he just went in without permission." I rambled.

"Yeah see that creeps me out. But I told you my name."

"Yes. Rookie mistake. First the alter ego, then the human name." He just nodded."Barry, one day you will know who the person behind this disguise really is."

"Promise."

"Promise. And if you go back to your world, which I don't see why because I'm here, I will tell you right before you leave me."

He just hugged me. I hugged him back.

"I should probably go. I have dinner plans. See you tomorrow'

"See ya"

As I flew home, I seen the glee club headed to the auditorium. Then they looked up and seen me. I hid my face immediately as I practically looked like Marley with blonde hair, did a flip and then turned a corner to my apartment. I'm just surprised Barry hasn't noticed me looking like Marley.

As I checked my phone, I had one missed call.

I redialled it thinking it was someone from the DEO calling on emergency but no. It was Kurt.

"Hello, this is Kurt. Speaking please?"

"Um hi Kurt. Kara Danvers calling. I think you and your little glee club friends have got it all wrong. I am no Marley Rose. I don't know a Marley Rose."

"Well Marley. How nice for you to call. No see we know the truth. You just need to confirm it. By singing. Marley, glee club needs you. We are going to the Alumni Glee Club Regionals and we came looking for you." Kurt tried to explain.

"You know what. Don't call me ever again because you're wrong and you can't even tell me why you think you're right. Your answer is no because when I sing I sound like a whale and you've got the wrong girl. Go check Starlight City. Goodbye" I hung up. I did not want to be at this right now.

I changed into something casual and went to see Barry.

"Hey Barry, you wanna head to Noonans. We need to talk." I asked him.

"Yeah sure." he said grabbing a jacket. "So. Is it the glee club?" He asked me.

"You are a physic"

"Or I can just tell based on your body language and speech patterns."

We laughed. As we walked in, we sat down and ordered.

Then we both got a message. Mine before his. That's when I ran out the back door, leaving my clothes behind. I just hope no one takes them

Barry's POV

As I got a message just after Kara's, i thought it was a coincidence. Weird enough, when I turned around to tell her I was running out, she was no where to be found.