The Encounter

Sara's POV

So yesterday we were brought to earth-3 thanks to Cisco, Barry and Caitlin not being able to keep Supergirl under their watch. Oh my god. They can be so stupid sometimes.

"Any updates?" I asked walking in holding a coffee. Okay so I may have put some whiskey in it. But who's to know.

"Nope. No closer than we were yesterday" Cisco replied.

"Hey Cisco remember when you vibed to find out where Oliver and company was when the denominators took them. Well..." Felicity started but I cut her off with the help of Barry, Ray, Caitlin and Oliver

"CISCO!" We all shouted.

"Cisco! Why didnt you think of this before!" Caitlin said walking towards him and agent Danvers.

"Um Agent Danvers, do you have anything of importance to Kara that I could use to Vibe us a location and scenario?" He asked her as I walked over.

"Why didnt you think of this before we spent an entire day working on nothing" I asked him.

"We did end up cleaning out junk files on the computer" he tried to back himself up.

"Not helping Cisco!" I shouted at him taking control of the computer

Alex brought over a glasses case that she held very carefully.

"This is her first pair of glasses. They contain lead so she can't see x-ray through them. Will these work?"

He took them out to look at them. Then I put them on just for fun.

"Hmm. Someone else looks good in glasses" Barry said taking a picture of me. We all laughed then Cisco started to concentrate.

This was of course the time I took out my phone and hit record. It was as if he was shaking, plus all his reactions from inside his vibe came through which they typically shouldn't.

He woke up with a gasp for air.

"I think I know where Kara is!" He said taking out the iPad.

"Who's Kara?" I asked them. There were a series of ohs but then Agent Danvers stepped up to the plate.

"Kara is my adoptive sister. Who is Supergirl"

"You get to work with your sister?! Lucky" I said in jealousy.

We all laughed knowing we would eventually have to tell the others soon but not yet.

"This warehouse. This is where Kara is" Cisco said showing us a 3d map.

"Hey any-- Sara!" Oliver said walking up to the table with Felicity.

"OLIVER!" I screamed hugging him.

They all chuckled at our sweet team arrow reunion then got to work.

"Okay so these Noires are holding Kara captive in some dark room with minimal lighting. I believe the cuffs are infused with Kryptonite because she seems useless." Cisco said drawing the worst sketch I had ever seen.

"Cisco! From the lighting what colour was the room!" Alex said running over to them.

"Uh red I believe"

"New problem! Kara is useless with both Krypton and the red sun. She is completely powerless and we have no way to get the yellow sun in there" Alex said.

"I believe I have a theory Agent Danvers." Dr. Stein said walking up behind us

"Oh my god. You are Dr. Martin Stein! I have read so much about you thanks to Cisco's multiverse hacking." Alex said fangirling

"Alex." Oliver said. "Continue Dr. Stein"

"Well I am not sure if you are aware but Jefferson and I are linked. We are Firestorm. I believe we may be able to find a way to turn the ceiling into glass if she is on the upper floor."

"Gimme a sec" Cisco said taking the glasses again.

"So how's Starling City?" I asked Oliver.

"Just fine. I didn't know you guys were coming. This is... great" He was a softie.

"You are a softie" I said punching his stomach.

"Am Not!" He said punching me. That's when I went all White Canary on him. "Bad move!" He said as I took my last kick.

We all laughed. That was when Cisco came back.

"Room 410." He said drawing a circle around one of the ends of the wing. "It is actually an abandoned hospital. National City Medical Care"

"I was there when I was a kid! Twice. I broke my arm once and the second as a field trip. It was only closed down a few years ago" Alex said.

"Okay. Firestorm, Vixen, White Canary, Arrow, Heat Wave and Atom come with me. The rest of you guide us through it." Barry commanded at us.

"Okay well we don't have superspeed to change so give us a minute" I said walking back to the Waverider.

We all finally changed and then flew/drove/ran there.

"Cisco. Im outside the main entrance. Where to from here." Barry said into his mic.

"Uh guys. I think we've got company..." I said looking at the four Noires standing infront of the door.

"Guys! Their hoods! Lift the hoods all the way and they are believed to be turned to stone." Cisco's voice ran through all of our heads.

"Cisco!" I shouted into the mic I realized was installed on my jacket.

"Sorry. Did I forget to mention that?" Felicity piped in on the mic.

Barry ran for one of the Noires trying to lift its hood. He came back.

"Cisco... this may be harder than we think" He said towards all of us.

"Then just fight your best!" Cisco said

"No! It's way to dangerous! Get out of there. There is always tomorrow" Felicity and Alex shouted

"KARA ZOR-EL SHALL NOT GET A TOMORROW!" The Noires said in a deep grumbly voice.

"Oh shit guys. We're in trouble" I said as The Noires walked towards us.

"Cisco! Vibe tomorrow for Kara. Im going to try to fight them" Barry said as he started to run around the Noires. More were coming from the entrance.

"Barry! The rope!" Vixen shouted throwing the rope at Barry.

"Oliver, Vixen, Jax, Ray, get over here." I shouted at them.

"We cannot leave Kara here. Jax go try the ceiling. Oliver, Vixen and I will go try to knock out some Noires. Ray, try to get inside by shrinking! Oh and Mick... just try to catch the Noires on fire!" I said trying to being a leader. Oh wait. I was a leader.

"Guys... I'm getting nothing. You need to get her out of there. Tonight!" Cisco shouted into the mics. Everyone besides Barry who was still running around the Noires trying to tie them up looked at eachother. We nodded and then went back to doing what needed to be done. Getting Kara Zor-El out of this place.

But then a thought crossed my mind. It reminded me of when she and I were standing on stage as opponents. But when we looked in each others' eyes, we weren't opponents. We were in love. No matter who we were. Marley and Seb, Kara and Barry, Supergirl and the Flash, I knew I would always love her like that. And no way in hell am I giving that up so easy. Kara Zor-El will live another day even if my life is on the line.