Why wouldnt she tell me

A/N: Sorry guys I typically don't do this but I am honestly so freaking happy! Tonight I checked my reads to expect like a few more but it went from 880 to 1.1K. That is freaking amazing. (more colourful language may have been used...). Thank you so much for reading. So excited to bring you this next chapters.
Xx, -Ingrid.

Barry's POV

It was like I was seeing the past and present when J'onn/Kara ran across the park. I smiled but then hid it.

"Guys see I told you. Marley is not Kara Danvers. Let alone Supergirl. C'mon lets be real" Mr Shue said sounding relieved.

"But Kara sounded exactly like Marley. The recording was of Kara." Kitty tried to stand up for her point.

"Kitty." they argued.

"You realize I seen you recording right. You guys are really bad at your stealth" Kara said. "And Supergirl? Really. I've been in the same room with her. Just ask my boss"

It was so weird to see J'onn as Kara my eyes were still having a hard time believing it.

The Glee club was really quiet.

"Excuse me." I said walking away to call Cisco.

"Cisco. I need you to tell me everything you can about Supergirl." I whisper shouted.

"Dude. You know I can't. Even if I wanted to the DEO would catch me in a second. I may be a genius hacker but Felicity would be the only one capable of this." He complained. Of all times we needed her, now we didn't have her.

"I just have a weird suspicion of Kara being Supergirl. You should see her without her glasses on. I swear if she has an alien cousin..."

"Barry! Calm down. You're with her right now so just ask her."

"I can't. She would deny it and Glee is here. And Henshaw. As Kara. It's way to weird."

"Woah. Henshaw is pretending to be Kara! How though?"

"Shapeshifting alien from Mars. But don't tell Caitlin" I warned.

"Too late. I'm on the other line" Caitlin picked up.

"Well I think Marls and Kara are expecting Sebastien back so I will talk to you later. Just look at the pictures I am going to capture. See ya" I hung up.

I walked over to Marls singing Chasing Pavements with Glee. She was so happy. It made me happy and I joined in. Once the song finally ended, Marley and I sighed.

"Marley. Sebastien. Glee Alumni Nationals is in a few weeks and it would be great to have your voices with us again." Mr Shue said.

"I'm sorry but we leave tomorrow night. And all day tomorrow were spending out of town. It was so nice to see you again though" Marley replied.

"Yeah. It was an honour to meet you and I'm sorry I acted like a jerk at Dalton. I just needed the street cred if you know what I mean." I added as we shook hands.

"Well McKinley Glee Club will always be open arms if you need us. Kara, we are so sorry to have bothered you."

"No worries. I actually got to meet some of my cousins friends who she won't stop going on about."

"Hey we should get a picture" Sam proposed

They all agreed as I snapped the shot.

"And maybe one of just the cousins. I know how rare it is that you see eachother" I said as they both laughed. Glee club shared confused reactions but I finally got proof of Marley and Kara together without photoshop.

"Kara. Alex just texted. She needs us. I will see you later Sebastien! bye guys. Its been great" Marley said as she took off with Kara.

I casually said goodbye to Blaine and left towards my apartment.

"Cisco!" I shouted coming in.

"What!" He mimicked me.

"I got it. The picture!" I said holding out my phone for him to look at.

"Oh my god. You might be right." He said plugging the phone to his computer.

After we did a bit of research, we had a 75% correct theory that Kara was Supergirl. But why wouldn't she tell me. It just didn't make sense. So Cisco and I stayed up all night plugging in possibilities at why she never told me.

"I need to ask her."

"Barry. C'mon, maybe she is just waiting for a good time to tell you."

"But wwe've been secret friends since high school."

"High school? Barry you never talk about high school. Not even with Iris"

"It's complicated. I will explain everything in the morning. I just want to clear my head" I said lying down on my bed.

"Yeah. Goodnight Barry" he turned off the lights and I went to sleep.

~

"Good morning sleepy heads." Caitlin said trying to wake us up.

"No Joe. Ten more minutes" I groaned not realizing what I was saying. She laughed.

"Well I am not your adoptive father. So lets get the day started." She took all the blankets off my bed.

"Caitlin. YYou're making me cold" I complained getting up.

"Well eat some warm pancakes" she said handing me two plates stacked high with pancakes.

When Cisco finally got up, he joine us at the kitchen table.

"So Barry. High school. What's so different that you never barely talk about it."

I moaned. "Well, Barry Allen never went to high school. Neither did Kara Danvers. We moved to Ohio with one of Kara's adoptive mom's friends and went to two different schools. Dalton and McKinley. We were in glee clubs. Pretended we were arch enemies. But really we were best friends."

"So who went to high school?" Caitlin asked.

"Sebastien Smythe and Marley Rose" I answered. "Our other alter egos."