A Superhero's job is never done

Barry's POV

As we walked to the lounge, Kara pulled me aside.

"Barry I have a question. Why glee club? Of all people it had to be them" she said

"I had no other choice. There were too many Noires and Rozz and now Sue! I did it for you. So I wouldn't loose you like you lost me" I replied with the truth

"We aren't going to tell them are we?" She asked as I shot that 'ummm maybe?" expression. "No. Barry" she 'playfully' punched my arm

"Oh superstrength" I said as I fell to the ground.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine but I don't know. They had a hard time buying the Kara and Marley are cousins thing but now Supergirl, Marley and Kara. I don't know. It's going to be alot"

"We can talk about this later. C'mon Sara and Ray are waiting for us" She pulled me inside.

We played video games while Sara just laughed at us most of the time. That was until we were interrupted. A video of a man sitting back on came on the screen.

"Hello. Legends, Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Heather and Team. I believe we haven't properly met. Allow me to introduce myself, Rozz Vale. The first ever prisoner to be sent to Fort Rozz. Named after me of course, because they thought I was dead! But no, I just hid. Hatching my plans that now will be put into action. And I believe your little newbies remember this face." He said spinning around.

"Hiya." Sue came on the screen.

"We plan to make your lives living hell. That is unless you evacuate this earth. All of you who work for any of these four teams. If you do not choose to do so, we will see you in Ohio. McKinley Highschool, in twenty four hours" Rozz said ending the video.

We ran towards the cortex and found the glee club running too. That's when I pulled on my mask.

"Holy Shit!" Cisco shouted. "What are we going to do?" he panicked.

"Dr. Ramon calm down. There is a simple explanation. We go and kick their asses. Just like Katniss kicking everybody else's in the Hunger games" heather said

"But Heather..."

"Oh come on. I can't get a cool suit and a cool name around here?!" She complained

"Guys! Enough. We are going to go to this high school in Ohio and we are going to show them that we are much better than them at this" Kara shouted

"Everybody going raise their hands" I said raising mine.

I looked around to see all the glee club, legends, Kara, Oliver and Heather with their hands raised too. Then up came Cisco's. Followed by Alex. Then Caitlin.

"But Caitlin, your powers..." I tried to get her to stay out of it.

"I have them harnessed. And if it gets too bad I will put on the bracelet and back out." She said. I guess Killer Frost will return.

"Training rooms. Now!" I shouted. "Legends in A. Arrow, Supergirl, Cisco, Caitlin, Heather and I in B. Glee club in C." we all split.

"A Superhero's job is never done" Kara said as we started Superhero fight club 3.0.

Two and a half hours later we all stopped, handing Cisco our suits to be cleaned and headed home to pack. We all were taking the DEO jet over to Lima.

I of course had to pack for Cisco. He was too busy thinking of a suit and names for heather. Oh did he have a big crush on her.

~
*In McKinley High, Lima, Ohio*

It was dark and the school had been closed for over two hours. We all walked in the gymnasium looking for any signs of Rozz and Sue.

"Rozz? Sue?" I shouted into the darkness. I looked over at Kara who I could see faintly. She had the memories of this place too.

Then we heard a lock click. Followed by another. Then two more.

The lights flickered and came on to reveal Sue and Rozz standing right across from us.

"Hello glee club. And I see we have two recurring faces here" Sue said gesturing to me an Barry. We looked at eachother then stared back at them.

"We aren't who you say we are" I said

"Well maybe not quite but we know who you are under the masks" Rozz said.

"I did not want to have to do this Sue. But you leave us no choice if you choose to side with our enemy" Will said coming to the front.

"Oh well William. What do we have here? You finally decide to get a haircut!" Sue teased. Then he shot her with the weather wand.

"It's not Will. It's Weather Wizard" He said "And that was just the beginning"

As she stood up we all looked at eachother. Cisco typed something on his phone that came in on all our mics.

"When Alex snaps her finger in a minute, we attack" the electronic voice said. We all nodded.

"Unspoken communications? Oh how cute" Rozz said helping Sue regain her position.

That's when Alex snapped her fingers. We attacked.

"Vibe!" Heather shouted as a water tentacle carried something over to him. "Run!"

"Thanks Aquaria" he shouted running towards the plane where felicity was monitoring this.

Sue was the easier target so we let the glee club have her. For the rest of us, we managed to get Rozz to the auditorium. This is gonna be fun