Chapter 5

Chapter 5

-Jen-

I stepped away from the hug and looked into Josh’s eyes.

“Do you really feel about me that way?” he asked.

I nodded. “I just needed a little time to think about it.” I smiled at him and leant in, pressing my lips to his. Josh was a bit shocked at first, I could feel it, but then he started kissing me back harder and the kiss became deeper when he moved his tongue into my mouth.

At first, I was taken aback. I didn’t expect him to take charge like that, but I liked it. I smiled at him when we pulled apart. I looked into his eyes, and I could tell this was something. As I leant in and attached my lips to his again, I heard the door suddenly open and a gasp from someone. Josh and I instantly pulled away and turned to where the gasp came from. 

Willow was standing in the doorway, her eyes wide open and one of her hands covering her mouth.

“Oh my god!” she frowned. “I-I, um....uh, sorry.”

Willow hurriedly closed the door, eager to get out of the situation.

I turned to Josh. His hands were still on my waist and mine were still on the back of his neck.

I shrugged and went in to kiss him again, but Josh stepped away and laughed.

“Jen! We have to go talk to her,” he said, frowning, but he had a small smirk on his face.

I giggled and stepped towards the door. “You’re right,” I said with a smile and then took his hand and we walked out the door.

-Willow-

I was sitting on the couch in my trailer, my eyes still wide, hugging my knees to my chest and pressing my palms to my temples, trying to get the image out-when there was a knock on the door.

“Willow? It’s Francis, we need you for a second, honey,” he said, although it sounded like he had something in his throat. There was a tiny-almost silent-giggle, but I just ignored it.

I sighed, shook my head and tried to forget about what I’d just seen. I then took a deep breath and opened the door with a smile on my face.

I rolled my eyes and wiped the smile off my face. “That Francis impression was pathetic,” I said and Jen hid a smile.

“I’ll work on it,” Josh shrugged. “Anyway, Will, we’re really sorry that you had to see that...”

“You should’ve knocked anyway!” Jen defended.

“Its hair and makeup; it is public domain,” I shook my head.

“Jen, you’re not helping,” Josh murmured and she rolled her eyes. I tried not to laugh.

“Why were you both even in there at the same time, it’s one person at a time only,” I asked. “A-Actually, no, why were you both in there at one time d-doing THAT?” I rubbed my eyes roughly, thinking that would help me erase the picture, but it just made my eyes blurry and made me see spots for a minute.

Jen stepped into my trailer and Josh followed her. I looked at the almost inexistent space between them and frowned.

“Are you two...together?” I asked and looked at Jen.

She nodded and smiled slightly. “Only recently, though, Will.”

“Really only a few seconds before you walked in,” Josh said. Knowing that, made me feel better.

“Oh,” I nodded.

Jen knelt down in front of me so that we were eye to eye. She placed both of her hands on each of my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

You've Got Something I Need-Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutchersonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें