Chapter Fourteen-The End

Chapter 14

-Josh-

It was the second last day of filming and I was about to go home. I was waiting outside Jen’s trailer for her when Jena came up to me and said,

“When are you and Jen going to move in together?” Her voice was low and quiet so that Jen wouldn’t here.

I frowned. “That was sudden.”

She chuckled. “It’s just that Liam told me that you were going to propose to her.”

“Shh!” I said. “She could here you! Damn it, I knew I couldn’t trust Liam with that secret.”

Jena smiled. “So when are you going to move in with her? I mean you can’t be engaged to be married and not be living together, it’s insane.”

“People do it all the time,” I whispered back.

Jena scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. “Like who?”

“Um...people! I can’t think of anyone now of course, but there are people who do it, it’s not like it’s illegal or unheard of or anything,” I said and Jena raised her eyebrows at me with a mischievous smirk on her face. “Anyway, we discussed it and we were going to wait until all the Mockingjay interviews settle down and the movie is taken out of the cinemas. So, probably about 6 to 10 months, I guess.”

“6 to 10 months?” Jena asked, her eyes wide.

I nodded. “Why? Is that a problem? You don’t still have feelings for me, do you? Oh god!”

Jena chortled. “No, definitely not. I have a boyfriend remember? It’s just that 6 months is a long time, not even mentioning ten! I’m not sure if Jen can wait that long...”

Jen came out of her trailer then and stopped me from asking Jena how she knew that.

“I’m ready to go now,” Jen smiled at me, taking my hand, and then gave a Jena a look that seemed like she was grateful.

“Let’s go,” I said and hugged Jena goodbye.

That night I couldn’t stop thinking about what Jena had said.

On the last day of filming, I woke up early and I had a weird feeling. I rolled over and saw that Jen was no longer next to me where she’d fallen asleep last night.

“Jen?” I called, but there was no answer.

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen, still having a weird feeling in my stomach that something wasn’t right.

I found a note from my girlfriend on the kitchen bench reading;

Dear Bear,

I had to get up to leave early to shoot. See you at work.

Love you to the moon and back  J

-Jen xo

I smiled and quickly got dressed to leave. I couldn’t wait to see her.

-

-Jen-

“Is he coming?” I asked.

“He just texted me, he’s on his way!” Jena said. “Don’t worry, they have to dress him up to the nines, it’ll take ages.”

I nudged her and she laughed. “Sorry, I was just trying to make you feel better.”

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Woody’s arm as he was walking past with a chair. “Zip me up, will you?”