Episode 1: Extreme Schooling

Chris: Are you ready for the most insane challenges yet? The most aggravating drama ever seen to the public eye? Do you get the chills from the suspense of shocking eliminations? This season of Total Drama will bring you all that and more when we go back to school in Total Drama Campus Life! Eighteen contestants will face off in insane challenges at Total Drama High, a school built to inflict serious and gruesome challenges! And it's all ours for the season! And guess who the principal is? C'est moi! That's right, Principal McLain's the name. Let's meet the three new contestants joining us: Gianna, the psychic, Lizzie, the fangirl, and Tanner, the racecar junkie!

The contestants enter from the announcement box at the football stadium.

Tanner: Speeding it up! I can't wait to win this million dollars!

Gianna: I see dramatic things in the future. I also see me with the ending prize. Oh, joy!

Lizzie: Oh my gosh! It's YOU! Chris McLain, my fandom of McLainers are probs going ecstatic right now! Can I get a picture?

Chris: No!

Lizzie: Hm. You're a lot smaller in real life.

Chris: Shut up! Go sit on the bleachers, you're giving me a headache!

Lizzie: Hmph. Fine.

Chris: Our next contestants will be: Mike, Zoey, BeBe, Collin, and Sierra!

BeBe: I love you!

Collin: I love you more!

BeBe: No I love you MORE!

Mike: Alright, time to win again!

Zoey: Not this time, Mikey. I'm going to beat you to it!

Mike: Oh no you don't!

They mess around playfully and giggle.

Chris: So much happiness. STOP! Then, there's Tyler-Oh no.

Tyler: (Runs down the steps and pumps his fists in the air, imitating Rocky.)

Chris: Don't do that again.

Tyler: Ok...

Sierra: EEP! I hope I can win like last season! Woohoo! I cannot wait to begin!

Lizzie: Hi, my names Lizzie! Are you a McLainer?

Sierra: Duh, I'm wearing the Chris McLain undies which are out of stock in like five countries.

Chris: I thought I discontinued them! Sit down! Next are: Justin, Gwen, Hanna, Courtney, Heather, Jo, Will, Brick, and Bridgette!

Brick: Brick McArthur ready to get my hands dirty SIR!

Bridgette: I miss the island, I used to surf there all the time.

Chris: In case you didn't know, Bridgette and Brick are returning members from the seasons prior to the most recent.

Bridgette: Well, I'm glad to be back! It's been so long, man.

Chris: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Jo: Hmph. This isn't exactly what I was hoping for. School isn't my forte.

Courtney: Well, Jo, that must mean nothing is your forte! After all, school is one of the most enormous experiences in our lives! I, for one, am very good at subjects like Math and History!

Gwen: How about Science?

Courtney: Well, I'm not too good at that.

Will: Face it, genius, your no good at anything. I have a perfect score or higher in every class!