Episode 12: Pretty Little Idiots

Gwen: Hm. Hey, Lindsay. Are you awake yet?

Lindsay: Yeah, don't remind me. The bags I'm going to get under my eyes are haunting me already!

Gwen: I need to tell you a secret. It's about Hanna.

Lindsay: Ooh. I love gossip! One time I spread so much gossip the Health Department claimed it was an epidemic!

Lindsay:(conf) If there is one thing I have the smarticle particles for, it's some sweet, juicy gossip!

Gwen: Ok, so last night, I went for a midnight walk around the campus. It was quiet and serene, until I found Hanna. At first, I thought she was alone, but then I saw something.

Lindsay: OMG, was it a panda? I love pandas!

Gwen: No, it wasn't a panda, it was a guy! He was locking lips with her and they went on for hours and hours!

Lindsay: Hanna has a boyfriend?!

Courtney: Hanna has a boyfriend?!

Gwen: Whoa! You could have told us you were eavesdropping.

Courtney: If I told you then it wouldn't have been eavesdropping! Anyway, let's put matters aside and discuss the elephant in the room, Hanna has a boyfriend!

Courtney bursts out laughing.

Courtney: Its funny because she's insane.

Lindsay: I'm sorry, do you have a boyfriend at the moment?

Gwen: Yeah, how are things with Duncan?

Courtney: I'm sure you'd like to know, boyfriend stealer!

Gwen: You know what, I'm done! Seriously, you cannot let it go after four seasons!

Courtney: Actually, he broke up with me.... I caught him cheating.

Lindsay: That's terrible! Was she pretty?

Courtney: You mean...he.

Gwen and Lindsay's eyes widen.

Lindsay:(conf) Wut.

Gwen:(conf) D-Duncan likes boys? Well, tonight sure is full of surprises.

Courtney:(conf) Hahahaha, they really think Duncan likes boys? Duncan and I are just keeping it a secret for now. Every time it goes public, something horrible happens. Love you Duncie!

Duncan sits at home, watching the show.

Duncan: WHAT THE-

Lindsay: Duck!

Gwen and Courtney drop their heads. Nothing happens.

Gwen: What was that for?

Lindsay: I saw a duck in the pond outside! It was soo cute!

Gwen and Courtney turn around.

Courtney: Should we hang onto Lindsay?

Gwen: Until the final three, yeah. Hanna, then Justin, then Lindsay.

Courtney: Now we got a gameplan! Alright!

Gwen: Wait, why am I working for you?

Courtney: You aren't working for me, you're working with me. Big difference.

Gwen: But we hate each other.

Courtney: And Chris hates us, but he has put up with us for seven seasons now. There must be some loophole around his despise.

Gwen: Yeah, it's called legal torture, and unless I put you through gruesome challenges, we aren't going to get along!

Courtney: Come on, opposites attract!