Episode 11: Playwrite of Fright

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Campus Life: Hanna was a psycho, again. She sabatoged a bunch of stuff, blah blah blah, but more importantly; Courtney and Gwen's relationship is in trouble once more! When Gwen stole and hid the immunity idol that Courtney stole, her secret was revealed when she saved Courtney and sent BeBe packing! Now that the drama is really heating up, what scandal will leave the contestants and viewers breathless? Find out now on Total Drama Campus Life!

The boys dorm remains to be just Justin. He sleeps soundly. Someone walks into the room and stares at him longingly. The person then pulls out some scissors and starts cutting his hair. The person laughs and exits the room, leaving a note.

It reads:

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the hairless of them all?

~Hanna

In the girls dorm, the person walks in and finds a personal item of each of the girls and goes down to the boiler room and throws them in the fire.

In the morning, the contestants wake up and make the big discovery.

Hanna: BALENCIAGA! MY PANDA PHONE CASE, WHAT DID YOU HOOLIGANS DO TO IT?

Heather: Oh really? You're one to talk, Cray McSocio! We all know you are the antagonist of this season, so why do you even try to hide what you've done.

Hanna: For if I had done which you sayeth I have done then why shalt I destroy one of my rare valuables?

Gwen: Because you're a whackjob!

Courtney: You're one to talk, Immunity Stealer! I thought we had a greater relationship after the Gwuncan dilemma, or the Note dilemma, or the other time where we were mad, but-

Gwen: I didn't steal it, Court. I found it under the bed and I thought that's where Chris hid it! Jeez.

Courtney: Lame excuse, Gothite.

Lindsay: Has anyone seem my pocket mirror?

Heather: It's probably gone if it was valuable.

Lindsay: But, I just had it, oh here it is! It was in my hand the whole time, hahaha!

Heather: Ha. Hilarious. So, Hanna, do I have something to tell you-

Justin: DEAR LORD MERCIFUL LIFE OF THE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL, HANNA IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!

Justin knocks down the door angrily.

Lindsay: OMG Justin, I heard if you get too angry you start to bald.

Courtney: Too late for that.

Justin: Got your little Pretty Little Liar note, Hanna Banana.

Hanna: What? No this isn't my writing or ink preference. I used red ink only.

Gwen: Why?

Hanna: It's the color of your blood.

Gwen: I can deal.

Courtney: Weirdos. Anyway, Justin just take it easy. Somebody took something valuable too us too!

Justin: You don't understand. I have a condition, Courtney. A condition that never let's MY HAIR GROW BACK.

Lindsay: That's why you were so afraid of scissors during the homecoming challenge! I didn't notice that, huh.

Justin: My vote is for whichever one of you did this to me. And don't think I won't find out because, I will!

He stomps out of the room viciously and the girls exchange looks.

Chris:(over the loudspeaker) Head to the stage for today's challenge. Hope your talented. Psh, who am I kidding? You guys suck!