Episode 8: Concerto in Gwen Minor

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Campus Life: Justin was beautiful. No shock there. Hanna was insane. No shock there. But when Collin and Gianna got in a little fight that sent her home, she laid upon a curse of pain until his elimination! Bet he didn't see that one in his future! Will Collin stand the test of time? Will Heather ruin another secret? All that and more answered in today's episode!

Gwen sits in her room, lonely, drawing sketches of Duncan. Heather glances over her shoulder.

Heather: That is really good, Gwen. Way to go! That's going to carry us far in some art challenge or something!

Gwen: Ok, why the sudden kiss-up? I knew you went low, just not that low.

Heather: Listen, Gothie, I want an alliance ASAP.

Gwen: Why are you asking me? There's tons of others!

Heather: Don't flatter yourself. Lindsay and Hanna are wingnuts, Courtney has attachment issues, Justin is gorgeous, and Collin, BeBe, and Bridgette are like the Three Little Pigs!

Gwen: Hm, so that makes you the big, bad wolf?

Heather: Shut up! The point is, I need to cause some drama on this show and I think I need your help!

Gwen:(conf) Heather asking me for help. Different. Me accepting her help though is seldom seen. Maybe I'll make her beg for it?

Gwen: I'll think about it.

Heather: Funny thing about alliances: you don't think, you JOIN!

Gwen: I don't appreciate being yelled at, Heather.

Heather: Ugh. Fine, think about it. When you come to a conclusion, Sherlock, let me know!

Hanna stands next to the door as Heather leaves. She grins at Gwen.

Hanna: Did you know my name auto-corrected to Phantasy when I type it?

Gwen: Sure....

Hanna: I overheard that, Mrs. Eyeliner, and I want in or I'm telling on everyone who you destroy.

Gwen: I'm not even sure that I'm going to be in it probably so just buzz off!

Hanna: BUZZ!

Gwen: Ok..... I think I have officially gone insane.

Courtney wakes up and audibly stretches.

Courtney: Oh, what a beautiful morning, isn't it Lindsay?

Lindsay: Not for me. I think I'm sick!

Courtney: Why would you say that?

Lindsay: I've been bedridden for like 8 hours! Duh!

Courtney: That's called sleep.

Lindsay: And it make's people sick. What is it with stupid sleep and stupid challenges!

Courtney: Stupid challenges? Lindsay, do you know what today's challenge is?

Lindsay: No, no, not at all why would you say that?!

Courtney: Something is fishy here. Either you're just insane or you have some sort of personal grudge against what Chris is about to do.

Lindsay: Demons in my head...

Courtney:(conf) She's just insane.

At the Sharpeners dorm, Bridgette and Justin get into a major agrument.

Bridgette: You gorgeous little buttface!

Justin: My buttchin is beautiful! What's got your surfboard in a twist?