Prologue

The beautiful, white snow drops silently fell on the ground of Godric's hollow.

There was no noise in the small village as it was Christmas Eve. Most families where spending Christmas with their children who actually got to return from Hogwarts for the holidays. Others would be still be in mourning of those they lost not so long ago.

Almost everyone was asleep. 

Except one girl. She looked no younger than seventeen. She was dressed up in big, warm clothes to protect her from the cruel winter wind. Her face was tear streaked. Her body was trembling, who knew if it was from the cold or the sobs.

She was stood looking at the statues of the brave and wonderful Potters. The statues has been built in the village centre as a dedication to Harry Potter for defeating you-know-who.

Her face despite the sadness on it held no anger, just disappointment and despair. She looked ready to give up.

Nobody knew that in fact this girl was Adelaide Gray and she too was mourning just like them but she was the only one mourning over the loss of the Dark Lord and everything that she lost that day he fell.

She looked around one last time before walking off into the shadows.

And when morning comes her footprints would be covered leaving no trace that Adelaide gray was ever here.