Chapter 22

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

She let out low and soft cries of pure pleasure which he caught in a rough kiss, sealing her cries of delight in his mouth. Mariin niyang ipinikit ang mga mata at ibinaon ang mga daliri sa likod ni Wilder. With every strong thrust, she could feel the depth of his emotions. Parehong nababalot ng init ang kanilang mga katawan, at wala silang balak na sugpuin ang mas tumitinding apoy.

She groaned in protest when he briefly distanced himself away from her. Mula sa pagkakasandal sa malamig na padir ay sumalat ang kaniyang mga paa sa basang sahig ng banyo. Patuloy ang pagdausdos ng maligamgam na tubig sa kanilang katawan, dumadagdag sa init na kanilang nararamdaman.

He lifted her right leg and his fingers slid down to constantly tease her throbbing clit. She couldn't concentrate on anything. Her mind was blank. Her heart was pounding fast. Only her body could react to the continuous sensous assault he was doing. Para siyang unti-unting tinutunaw sa ginagawa nito.

When he pulled out his erected cock, she almost scratched his chest like an angry cat, but she could only groan in protest. Nang imulat niya ang mga mata ay nakita niyang umangat ang sulok ng labi nito, dahilan upang pamulahan siya ng mukha.

"Ask for it, baby..." he whispered teasingly, his eyes roaming all over her wet body.

She gasped as she heard his husky whisper of seduction. His voice was so sexy that she nearly dropped down the floor and melted like a jelly.

"Please... more..." She was aching for him. She wanted more than she could ever say. She wished to again and again the surge of excitement and ecstacy while he made love to her. She couldn't help but brazenly stare at his solid and statesque body as water ran over it.

She bit her lower lip. Nagmumukha itong isang Greek god sa kaniyang paningin.

Much to her surprise, he knelt between her legs in preparation to pleasure her even more. Ipinatong nito ang kaniyang hita sa isang balikat at isang marahas na hininga ang pinakawalan, as if trying not to unleash the beast within. Her head lolled backwards as he repeatedly plunged his tongue in and out of her pussy, tasting her sweetness. It was deliciously hearstopping. Her screams of rapture echoed throughout the bathroom.

"Again... tell me who you belong to," he ordered in a husky tone as he slid three fingers inside her wet entrance, pressing deeper and faster until she screamed.

Ibinuka niya ang bibig upang sumagot ngunit walang tinig na lumabas, tanging pag-ungol lamang. But the look on her face and the way her body reacted to his passionate love making were more than enough as a response.

Sa mga sumunod na sandali ay ilang ulit siya nitong inangkin, sa iba't ibang paraan at posisyon. Para siyang nalulunod sa mga sensasyong nadarama. Hindi ito tumigil hanggang sa sabay nilang narating ang rurok ng kaligayahan.