Chapter 2

1971

Ariana's pov

The autumn leaves landed on the ground, with the comfortable weather mixed with the cool wind made a pleasant scent, fall was always my favorite season. I put my cozy jacket on, and when I opened the door, I saw my best friend waiting for me on the small two stairs. "Hi Skipper" I pulled him into a friendly hug, as he smiled ear to ear. "How you doing?" he blushed a little, "Good, you?", "Same for me.. we should go to school, I don't want you to get a tardy" he chuckled, before we started making our way to school. The walk was peaceful for a while, until I heard Skipper's voice again, "Do you want to hang out at your place after class?" he looked at me like I was the only thing in his sight, "I have a cheerleading practice afterwards, but yeah, sure" I said. "It's okay, I have a practice of basketball too," we took our books in our locker, and went into math class. Before the bell rang, we joined Morris and Andre, our friends, whom was already at their desks.

The day went on, I had just got over with my practice, me and Skipper usually finished at the same time. I was waiting for him in the hallways, near the exit door. I had waited longer than expected, but then I saw him getting out of the cloakroom. "Hey, sorry for the wait.." he apologized, "It's alright," a smile appeared on my lips. We headed back at my place, my brother was genuinely happy to see Skipper, he actually proposed him to stay for the night, and he said yes. After we ate dinner, Skippy and I went into my bedroom and did our homework on my bed.

"Ugh.. I'll never understand these algebras situations" I whined as I shifted my body, now laying on my back. I looked at his work, and saw that he had filled all the sheet, "How you do it?!" I expressed, a bit too enthusiast. He chuckled, "It's easy.. I can show you?", "Yes please" I said desperately. He showed me how to do the problems, and I immediately understood. "Thank youuu" I pronounced, after I finished my homework. "You're welcome" he grinned. He looked at me like he was about to do something, "Prince, what are you up to?" I said using his real name. "This" before I knew it, he was tickling me in my neck, I was very ticklish in that area. "Stop Prince! I can't breathe!!" I yelled, my stomach hurt from laughing too much. He removed his hands off of me, still had that big smile glued on his lips. We spent the evening filled with giggles.

"Am I sleeping on the couch?" Prince asked out of nowhere, I didn't have a second bed because my room was kinda too small. "No, I'll take it" I said, but he didn't seem to be sure. "Don't do that.. it wouldn't be a problem for me to take it" he explained, but I wasn't gonna let him. "We can share my bed" he froze while staring at me with his widened eyes.

Prince's pov

'Control your hormones!!' I screamed in my own head, noticing the bulge growing up in my pants. "Huh.. Prince?" she waved her hand in front of my face, "Oh, uh.. yeah.. that's okay too.." My voice shooken up, as I took one of her pillows and placed it on top of the developing tent under my pants. She looked at me in a weird way, before she got up. "I'm gonna take a shower" she specified. 'maybe I have enough time' I thought. I hid myself under the covers, pulled down my pants and boxers, I closed my eyes and started pleasuring myself.

I stroked my shaft as the images of Ariana just kept appearing in my head. I picked up the pace until I exploded. I took a tissue that was resting in a box on the nightstand, and cleaned up the mess I had just made. Later on, Ariana would find me already asleep in her bed.

The next day, after school, we went to the lake near us, we always liked to come here because of the calm aura. But whatever I tried to do, my mind was always occupied on Ariana. Since we were bored, she started off the 'would you rather' game, and it was my turn to ask. "Would you rather get in that water or kiss me?" my question made her laugh out loud, but then she soon realized I wasn't kidding. "I think I'd rather kiss you" She looked away, trying to hide flush on her cheeks. "Can I?",

Her eyes shifted to mine, trying to figure out if I was lying or not. I moved my body close to hers, still staring into her beautiful eyes. She didn't stop me when our faces were only inches away, so I kept going. My lips touched hers, and I felt like I entered the doors from heaven. Our lips moved in sync, the kiss was very sweet and passionate. I felt another erection starting to press up against my pants, that's when I pulled away. "I think I need to go home now.." my cheeks were probably a dark red from now on, so I headed back at my place.