Chapter 15

Ariana's pov

I had woken up at the early hours to play some improvised songs of mine on the acoustic guitar, I couldn't get any more sleep because of what happened the night before, with Prince. I was highly worried about the decision I made by leaving him alone by himself, at the club without anyone checking on him. I was truly hoping he would call me soon. In the mid of my musical session, a slight jump came to me as the sudden ring at my door brought me back to reality. I put my guitar aside, and headed to the front door, wondering who would be ringing at doors at such an early hour. Unexpectedly, I arrived head-to-head with Prince. He looked like nothing happened at all, or at least almost. "Prince?.. What are you doing here?" my soft voice questioned, after I rubbed my eyes out of exhaustion. I caught his lips curving into a weak smile, "I brought you a lil' something" he took an object out of his pocket, which was a beautiful red rose, and put it behind my ear. My cheeks turned a flushed pink, "Aww thank you, I love it!" I tiptoed, and leaned forward to him, and gave him a quick kiss. He was a bit taller than me with his high heels. "And I also brought you this.." he handed me a small carton bag. All flustered, I checked in, and saw two of my favorite flavoured donuts. "You shouldn't have! Thank you so much!" I gave him a hug, and felt he put me closer to his body. "You're welcome babe... I thought that we could go by the lake like we used to, and just talk" Prince suggested as I gave him space to come in. "I would love to! Just let me change and I'm all yours" I said as I put the flower in a half full water tiny vase. He nodded his head, and I went in my bedroom. I changed my comfy pyjamas to some regular clothes; a pair of dark blue jeans, with a loose shirt that fell down to my shoulders, and some black heels. I came back in the living room, and Prince was still standing there, waiting for me. He interlocked our fingers, "You look so beautiful.." Prince confessed. I smiled shyly, "Thank you.." he gave me a kiss, and we headed out hand in hand.

We had pulled up at the lake. We marveled at the lovely colorful sunrise as we rested on the ground. Resting in between his legs, his hands played with my hair as the soft wind were causing small waves in the water, making a pleasant and calm sound. "I made you a braid.." Prince spoke like a child, after he tied a small part of my hair on the side. My eyes met his, "Thank you" I giggled. He held my chin with his thumb, and leaned in to kiss me. He was so soft as our lips moved in sync. "Do you feel better?" I asked, now facing each other. "Yes, don't worry about me" Prince replied, moving a piece of hair behind my ear. "What happened after I left?" I interrogated. "Recorded all night, that's all" He said, posing his hand on mine. My eyes shifted to the lake, the sun was now high in the sky, it reflected off the water giving the landscape even more beauty. "Thank you.." I heard Prince's voice speaking. I turned my head to look at him, "For what?" I asked. "For being here" He placed his arms around me. I smiled ear to ear, and hugged him back.

"I have something to give you too," I admitted before taking a last bite of the cream chocolate donut. "Really?" Prince grinned shyly. I nodded my head quickly, "I know we don't celebrate birthdays, but since it's your birthday in a few days I've thought about something.." I said. He tilted his head a bit, "You know you didn't have to, right?" Prince reassured. "I know! But I wanted to make a change just for once" I placed my legs around him, still on his lap. He smiled timidly, "What is it?" his sweet voice asked barely above a whisper. "I'm not telling you!" I laughed. Prince gave me the deer in headlights look and pouted. "You'll see later.." I kissed his pouty lips. He rolled his eyes playfully and smirked. I cut a piece of the second donut with my fingers, and put it against his lips, "Open.." I demanded. He opened his mouth, and let me feed him. "How is it?" I asked before popping another piece in my mouth for myself. "Good" Prince replied. I giggled, "You have chocolate on your lips". He blushed as he was about to wipe it, but I stopped him, "Let me do it for you" I cupped his face with my hands, and licked his bottom lip through the kiss. He blushed even more when I pulled away, "Taste good" I teased. His eyes widened a bit, "Your turn.." he said as he took the last piece. I laughed before he applied the topping all over my lips, and then put it in my mouth. He waited for me to finish chewing, then crashed his lips against mine and cleaned them with his tongue. "You're right" Prince said, before we started giggling together like little kids. "You want to go home?" I asked. He nodded as he got up on his feet, and lifted me from the ground.