Chapter 11

Ariana's pov

The hot water stream landed on my head and dripped on my body. The soft and wet sensation on my neck reminded me of Prince's kisses, when I would get tingles from them. Last night was imaginable, even if we had a lot to learn about each other's body, he still made me feel like I was in a fairytale. As I relaxed under the water, I suddenly felt a pair of arms gripping around me from behind. I turned around, and saw a still sleepy Prince, making my lips turn into a sweet smile. "I didn't hear you knock" I said as I placed my arms around his waist, I felt so secure being in his hold. "That's because I didn't knock," he chuckled slightly, rubbing his eyes. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and his breath hitched when I started giving soft kisses in the crook of his neck. "You like that?" I asked, as I found his sensitive spot. "Yeah," he closed his eyes, and tilted his head to the opposite side, giving me more access. As I continued to please him on those special nerves, I thought I heard quiet moans escaping from his mouth. "Okay.. t-that's enough baby" Prince pulled me back gently, and planted his lips on mine.

"I love you" he said against my lips, "I love you too baby" I replied, kissing the tip of his nose, making him blush and giggle. "I could get used to you saying that," he confessed as he blushed some more. "Well I love you" I said quickly. "Again" Prince demanded as he placed his forehead on mine, still with his eyes closed. "I love you" after those words left my mouth, he kissed me on the lips very passionately and lovingly. "I love you too sweetheart," he said, then poured the body wash in the loofah sponge and starting washing my parts. "Last night was amazing, wasn't it?" he turned me around, so my back was facing him. "It was perfect.." the sponge tickled me when he ran it down my spine. I felt him pressing his body against mine from behind, and gave a few kisses on my shoulder blades as he passed the sponge on my upper thighs. "I want you.." he mumbled in my ear as he soaped my breast, and his free hand massaged the other. I tried to ignore his erection poking into my back, but I couldn't help but get aroused. "Take me," it wasn't long before he followed my demand, he turned me around, pinned me against the cold ceramic wall, and started kissing my neck, down to my stomach, and then up to my lips. He gently placed my legs around his waist, and rubbed them up and down slowly. He looked at me like he was asking if I was ready, and when I nodded my head, that's when I felt him entering me.

After our session in the shower, I was brushing my hair on his bed, while Prince was finding clothes to wear for his show tonight. "Please remind me to never do that again," I said. After what happened in the shower, my legs were entirely sore. I wasn't complaining about our intercourse because it was amazing for sure, but when Prince put me down, I was completely numb. He even carried me to his bed after we dried off. "You told me I wasn't hurting you.." he looked at me for a second, then returned in his closet. "You didn't.. It's just that my legs are gonna hurt for the whole day now" I said as I looked in the standing mirror. I was wearing a flannel with a pair of boxers Prince borrowed me. "At least it was worth it," he looked at me with a smirk, I rolled my eyes playfully, "Jerk" I mumbled jokingly. "I'm just kidding bambi, I'm sorry for your legs, want me to kiss them all over?" he asked. I looked at him like he was crazy, "No.. it'll be alright" I chuckled.

"Good.. For my show, do you think I should wear those underwear.. or this one?" Prince showed me a plain black pair and a zebra one. "I don't know, I think the zebra looks cool for a change" I stated, and he followed my opinion. I felt Prince crawling the bed behind me as I watched him in the mirror. After he gave me a few kisses on my shoulder, he spoke again, "When are you gonna move your things here?" he asked, I almost forgot my luggages were still in my car. I slowly shook my head, "I have to find a place to dwell, Prince" I disagreed. "Why? Are you not comfortable with me?" he said as he lifted my chin up with his index finger and thumb. "No I'm very comfortable with you, it's not that..-" I started, but he cut me off, "You just came back and you want to leave again.. How could you do that?" I didn't know where this sudden possessive side of him came from, but it was really there. "Look, Prince, I'm not leaving you, we'll still see each other everyday.. and by the way, I already found a place" I pointed out.