Chapter 10

Ariana's pov

I slowly woke up wrapped in Prince's arms, he was playing with my hair, and staring at me while I was sleeping. After that kiss, it was our first night as a couple, we didn't do anything physical, we were just wrapped against each other under the sheets. "You're so beautiful.." Prince slightly rubbed his knuckles upon my cheek. I giggled and snuggled up into his chest more, "You too" I mumbled, obtaining him to blush a little, "You're all mine.." he claimed. I never saw him this happy before, and I was more than proud to be the person that made him feel this way. "What you wanna do today?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes, "I wanna stay with you-" "Or not" we were cut off by a familiar voice behind us, we looked over and saw Andre with four other people that I didn't know about, whom seemed like they were staring the whole time.

"What are you all doing here?!" Prince snapped, "Andre told us about your girlfriend" the girl with brown hair said, smirking along with the guys, "It's not my fault if you forgot to lock the door!" Andre defeated like a child, "Well y'all can leave now!" Prince said, making all of them to run away while they were laughing. Prince threw his head back on the pillow in desperation, "I'm so sorry for them" he said, "No it's alright, they look nice" I stated, "You want to meet my band?" he looked at me, "I guess" I chuckled as I got up. We were already dressed up with our clothes from the day before, so we didn't need to change, I only put my hair in a messy bun. Prince took my hand, and we got out of his place to go at the club.

His band was already settled at their own instrument; Andre was on the bass, Bobby on the drums, Dez on the guitar, and Lisa and Matt Fink on the keyboards. I got acquainted with all of them, and they were all super nice, the guys kept offering stuff to me. After their rehearsing, we were talking around the table while playing cards. "So, are you from here?" I asked Lisa, before drinking in my water glass. "Nope, Los Angeles.. I actually came here to visit my girlfriend" she stated, "Interesting" I approved. As I mixed the cards, I felt Prince's hand slightly roaming over my thigh, "You want to go eat somewhere?" he whispered in my ear, I nodded as a response. He cleared his throat before speaking to the group, "Guys, we're going to leave now" he helped me get up. "Aw, what y'all going to do behind the curtains?" Andre let out sillily, "Leave the lovers alone Dre," Dez gladly defended us, "I was just checking to see if they were gonna have sex.." everyone gave a 'shut up' look at Andre, a now blushing Prince stood next to me. Dre lifted his arms in defeat, like a teen was being accused of something. Prince took me by the waist, and we went to the first restaurant we walked by.

We sat down next to each other, and read the menu together. "How about this?" Prince pointed at the image of two pancakes dipping in sirop, with some fruits on the sides, and orange juice. "I'm definitely taking.. you?" I heard my stomach growling. "I already have my meal" he said before planting his lips on mine. I smiled during the kiss, everytime we shared a contact it was like the world stopped around us. The waitress cleared her throat, making Prince and I stop our honeymoon. "Have you decided yet?" she asked, "It will be number eight please" I smiled inocently. "Okay, and for you sir?" she wrote my order on the notes, "The same thing please" he replied, "Good, be right back" she then went behind the post.

While we waited for our order to come, Prince and I kept cuddling and kissing, his forehead was resting against mine, and our hands were attached from one another, we never wanted to let go. The waitress put our plates and drinks on the table, and gave us the bill, then we started to eat peacefully. Prince cut a piece of pancake, prick in it with the tip of his fork, and fed me, a kiss followed right after I finished chewing, then I would do the same to him. When we finished our plates, I was checking in my wallet until Prince interrupted me, "You don't think you're going to pay, aren't you?" he asked, "Yeah, why not?" I questionned, "I invited you so I'm paying" he said, preceding a smirk. I sighed, "But next time I'm paying" I stated. He gave the exact money to the cashier, and we went back to his place.