Chapter 6

Ariana's pov

"He said yes.." I asked my brother if Prince could stay with us, and explained just about what happened with his father, and he approved. It would've surprised me if he'd said otherwise. Prince just embraced me for really long. "Thank you so much.." I heard him say into me as he shedded a couple tears, "I'm sorry for this" he wiped his wailing off with his long sleeves. "Don't be sorry for showing emotions, it's totally normal" I rested my hand upon his cheek, and I could tell he was relaxing under my touch for when he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Do you have any more clothes?" I asked, in case he needed to put his clothes in my drawer. "No, that's all I have" Prince pointed out. "You don't mind if we share my clothes, don't you?" I declared, it wasn't a bother since we were basically the same size. He slowly shook his head 'no' with his eyes still closed. "I think I need to sleep.." he expressed, "Do you want a comfy pajamas?", "Please.." he begged, "It's the second drawer, take what you need, I'll be in the living room with Jai," I explained.

A few hours later, it was now night time, and my brother went to work as usual. I went back in my bedroom, and saw Prince awake on my bed. "Did you sleep at all?" I questioned, "Yeah.. I just woke up" he said in a husky voice. "Oh," I went in the bathroom that was only about two meters from my bed, to change my clothes and get ready to go to First Avenue. But when I got out, "What is this?" Prince showed a bottle of wine that I hid in my nightstand, I didn't know how he found it, I guessed he was frisking through my stuff. "You wanna try?" I smirked slightly,

"M-Maybe.." he wasn't sure. I opened the bottle with a bottle opener, and took a gulp first. "Your turn" I handed it to him. He stared the bottle down for a moment, then slowly leaned it towards his lips, and drank a small sip. "It's not as bad as I thought," Prince admitted, before he took another shot. As time passed by, the more empty the bottle was getting, and the more tipsy we were. I looked down at the clock and saw that it was already passed midnight, "Shit, I have to go" I almost tripped over when I got up. "Where?",

"You're safe here, don't worry about me-", "Don't leave me!" he let tears falling down, that I thought the alcohol caused. "But, Prince, I'll see you in the morning," I wanted to go at the club so badly. "No, I don't want you to leave, you promised you'd stay with me..." he whined. I sighed, and got back on the bed with him. "But we better stop drinking before we get an headache tomorrow," I put the bottle cap back in, and hid it in my vanity. Prince suddenly put his hands on my upper thighs, and roamed over them through my jeans. "What?",

He didn't say anything, he just leaned over, and all of a sudden, I felt his plump lips on mine. In shock, my eyes were still open through the kiss. I guessed the alcohol affected him more than I thought. "You want?" he whispered, sending me chills down my spine. "Maybe.." I quoted him from earlier. He planted his sweet lips on mine again, I felt something in the pit of my stomach, but I couldn't figure it out. He took his shirt and pants off, and waited for me to do the same. "Can you take yours off for me baby?", I nodded and did like he told me.

"Oh my.." he looked at me like I was his very last meal, "Lay on your back please" I laid on the bed as demanded. He went on top of me, and we were going into a make out session. After a while, he seemed like he didn't know what to do, so I took his hand and gently placed it upon my breast, trying to make his stress go away. "Oh baby..." his voice shooken up. With my hand still on top of his, I slowly moved in circular motions along with him, causing him to moan out of pure esctasy. "I'm ready.." I warned, and I could tell the same for him, from his hard erected manhood pressing up against my thigh.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he interrogated, "Yes I'm sure, Prince" it was like we were tipsy, yet still very conscious about what was happening. "I'm going slow, okay sweetheart?" I nodded, and I felt him slowly entering me, he stopped moving so I could get used to his size. It really didn't hurt that much, I didn't know if it was the cheerleading or the alcohol that helped me ease the pain, but I knew that it almost didn't hurt. "Can I move sweetie?", "Yeah.." Prince started off with slow and passionate strokes, making the both of us forget about the world. We quickly became breathless, and moaned aloud together.

"You like that baby?" he said trying to earn his breathing, "Don't stop.." I encouraged. "I-I can't hold back anymore... are you close-" I clenched around him in response, which made Prince gasp in intense pleasure. "With me okay?" he moaned in a falsetto and the knot soon exploded, and we released our love together. "You're so perfect.." he said as he collapsed next to me. We laid like that until we fell asleep together, and that's how our first time happened.

After I woke up I went in the shower, trying to change the ideas. When I got out, Prince was awake by now. We just glanced at each other a few minutes, but never said a word, even our facial expressions didn't show anything. I frisked through my drawer to find some comfortable clothes, when Prince broke the awkward silence, "About last night-", "That stay between us.." I said, still not looking at him. He slowly nodded his head. Things were so weird among us, but we learned to just act like nothing happened.. or almost.