Chapter 12

Ariana's pov

"Good morning love, I'm just writing you this to say that I'm moving and unpacking my stuff at my new place today. I don't have a phone yet, so if you want, you can visit me around 7pm, I should be done around that time. I hope you wake up feeling wonderful, I love you xx -Ari"

I put down the small paper note on my pillow, so Prince would see it when he'd wake up. I leaned forward, and softly kissed his cheek. I grabbed my purse, and walked out of there, slowly closing the front door, trying to not wake him up. I made my way to the club, and knocked on the entry door. When someone opened, it was exactly the person I wanted to see, the manager. "Come on in," Jim greeted, so I did. "Where do we do this?" I asked, I was so ready but yet a bit nervous as well. "Why not on stage?" he suggested, receiving a nod from me as a response. I put down my purse on one of the tables Jim was sitting at, but he seemed to tense up when he saw I didn't take the notebook with all the lyrics in it. "You won't take it?" Jim questioned, "I don't need that," I scoffed, "I write the lyrics once and don't need to memorize it, it's all in my head" I stated, leaving him speechless.

I was rather bossy when it came to anything related to music. I've always thought that it was a creative art, and that people shouldn't fake play with it like it's nothing, because music is alive. After I sang and played my whole album to Jim while he was reading the lyrics to see if I would get one sentence wrong, which didn't happen, I sat by the table next to him without any words being spoken. I played with my fingers as the dull silent ambiance started making me nervous, until Jim spoke again. "I have no words to say.. It was.. beyond marvelous, I don't know why you're so scared to show it to the world.. The lyrics are so deep for someone that was only fifteen," Jim passionately said, but I wasn't still getting it. "I told you this before... This album is very personal to me. Plus if I release it, will that be the only album that matters for them? Will it be the only songs everyone wants to hear?" I was really unsure about the idea of being famous and having no privacy like the other big and talented artists, I thought it just wasn't for me.

"Trust me, your album will be known for the best in this generation. But, what is music if you're not being true to yourself?" The way he spoke those words made me really think about how I wanted my carreer to be. It was true that I wasn't being me when I wrote my second album, and maybe that's why people didn't like it, because I wrote what was on my mind instead of what was on my heart. Contrary to my first album, what made it so beautiful is that the lyrics were coming from the inner me, and was deeply meaningful. "Why did you want to see me in the first place?" I asked the former musician, "To be really honest, I wanted to know if you would like to have a bodyguard?" I smirked slightly at his reply, "Sure, but I don't see why I would need one," I uttered, "You'll need me when you release it" Jim said confidently, earning me to escape a chuckle.

Another hour passed by, and now I was driving to my new place to start unpacking my things. I saw my brother leaning on his car as he waited for me. After I got out of my old thunderbird, I greeted my brother with a bear hug, he was very happy to see me. "I packed everything you left in your room at home, I have the boxes in the car" Jai told me as he opened the passenger door, where all of my things were packed. "Really? Oh my, thank you so much Jai! I don't know what I would do without you" I said happily, a small laugh escaped my mouth after the last sentence, which made him do the same. "Were you waiting for a long time?" I asked Jai, "No, just about ten minutes, but it's okay" he said with a smile stuck on his lips. It was quite rare that I saw my brother without a smile, he was really sending happy vibes to everyone, even strangers. "I think we should start now, because I feel like it's gonna take a while" I said with a chuckle, "Definitely," Jai laughed.

It was now 6:45pm and we just finished placing all of my things. "Thanks for helping me with this, I owe you" I said tiredly, as I crashed down on the couch. "You don't owe me anything Ari, I just offered you my help" Jai sat next to me. "Is your friend going to visit you?" he asked me, "What friend?" I interrogated, "Prince," he said. "Oh, uh yeah, he's suppose to visit me later" I indicated. Jai stared at me like I've done something. "What?" I asked, "Is there's something between you two?" he questioned slyly, my cheeks turned a bright red from now. "I knew it! Since when were you hiding this from me?" Jai grinned ear to ear, "A few days ago, when I was back from California" I pointed out shyly. I never felt comfortable talking about my relationship, both Prince and I never had a partner before, so it was completely new to us. "It's so obvious you love each other! I knew you two were gonna end up being together.. If it was another boy I'd be a bit troubled, but Prince is a good man, I trust him." my brother finished his speech.

"Thanks Jai," I smiled with rosy cheeks. "But if he hurts you, don't hesitate to tell me, okay?" he softly brushed his knuckles on my cheek once, "It won't happen, I promise" I confessed. Jai had been such an overprotective brother and always worried about someone hurting me ever since our dad left us, but I felt very secure around him. "I gotta go now, I'll leave you two alone" He hugged me, "Love you," I said, he pulled away "I love you too, bye" the last thing I heard was the door clicking when it closed. A couple minutes after, someone knocked on my door. Prince was revealed when I opened. "Hey," he came in without my permission, and tightly embraced me for a few seconds. "I missed you today" Prince confessed, after he pulled away. "I missed you too.." he pecked my lips very gently. "The little note you wrote me this morning made me smile," he declared, as he put his arms around my waist. "I'm glad.." I blushed slightly, "Do you want to visit around? And then we could talk.." I asked, earning him to nod his head.

"Nice place," Prince complimented, as we finished the tour in the bedroom. "Thank you" he took my hand, and made me sit with him on the bed. "You wanted to talk?" he asked, as he put my legs around him. "I just wanted you to tell me about your day," I put my hand on his. "Okay, uh.. Andre left the band.." he started, "Why?" I frowned a bit. "He said I wasn't giving him credits for the things he wrote, etc.. I said he acted like a baby and that I could replace him whenever, and then.. he left" Prince stated. "Do you feel remorse?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, I mean, almost anybody can play the bass, so it's not a big deal" Prince uttered. "And you? How was your day?" he questioned, as he left soft kisses on my collarbones. "It was great.. I went at the club to show and talk about my album with Jim, and he said it was going to be a big hit in the industry," Prince's facial expressions turned into something that looked like bitterness, "I'll let you read it.." I finally gave in. "Really?" he looked at me with ecstasy, "But only tomorrow," I said. "Thank you.. thank you so much baby" he kissed my lips a few times, "Thanks for trusting me.." he whispered, before planting his lips on mine again.

"I've always trusted you, Prince" I smiled a little. I didn't know what happened after that, but he suddenly put me over his lap, and started a make out session. "I read something that I thought we could try together.." he mumbled against my lips, "What is it?" I asked breathy. He didn't say anything, he just laid on his back on the bed, which made me on top of him now. "Ride me.." Prince said unbuttoning his shirt, I could feel him getting more excited within each minutes. After we quickly took each other's clothes off, I left a trail of wet kisses from his stomach up to his lips, all while my hands roamed over his muscles. I spread his legs lightly apart, and my focus stayed on his manhood, wanting to do something else to him.

"Are you afraid?" Prince whispered as his hand rested on mine, that was on his thigh. "No.. I'm just..." I couldn't find any words to describe how I felt. "Touch me.." Prince slowly took my hand, and gently placed it around his shaft. With his hand still upon mine, he started moving up and down slowly. His mouth was slightly open, letting out a few hitched breath. He bit his bottom lip as he quickened the pace a little. I carefully removed his hand, I was now in dominance, which caused Prince to throw his head back on the pillow in pleasure. "Ah, keep going baby" he encouraged. I massaged his balls with my free hand, while the other one continued the job. Until I decided to wrap my lips around the tip of his manhood, and flicked my tongue against it. A loud moan escaped from Prince's mouth before he bucked his hips, his eyes were tightly shut when he became breathless as I bobbed my head onto his shaft.

I put my hands over his trembling thighs as he moaned loudly. He looked down at me as his hand found my hair, and pushed my head forward, taking every inch of him into my mouth. "Yes... baby, I'm- mmm..." he stuttered as he gripped the bed sheets. "Ugh.. Ari, p-please stop.." Prince begged, but I continued giving him head. "No.. baby please... S-stop, I'm-I'm gonna come-" I immediately stopped as being told, Prince struggled to find his breath, but as soon as he recovered, he put me back on top of him, "Make love to me.." he demanded. It wasn't long before I slided myself down onto him, making the both of us sigh briefly in pleasure until he was fully inside of me. We were a moaning mess as I shifted my hips back and forth gently, while his hands were gripping me by the waist, ere we released our love together.

A/n; I'm so sorry if this one was boring to you, I've had bad author's block and I wrote almost all of the chapter in only two days. But I really hope the next one will be better and more interesting for you to read💜