Chapter 13

1980

Ariana's pov

"Ahh.. Don't stop baby.." I moaned as Prince hit a soft spot inside of me. I didn't know why, but Prince and I were really sexually active lately. I knew it was a part of almost every new couple, and I wasn't complaining. "Ugh.. baby I'm gonna-" before he could finish his sentence, a loud falsetto escaped from his mouth as he released his warmth inside of me. A few more strokes made me reach my climax. Prince collapsed in the bed as we recovered from our breathing. The bright light of the sun peeked through the windows, giving a more peaceful ambience as the morning birds sang aloud. "I'm gonna take a shower.." I declared, as I put my hand on his thigh and lifted myself up. "Wait," he got on his knees on the bed, turned me around by the hand, and pecked my lips. "You can go now" Prince said in a sweet voice, before he laid back on the bed, leaving me in awe as I went in the bathroom.

The tepid water stream relaxed me with each drops that fell on my dip skin, making me feel comfortably freshened as I started washing my body with the lavender body wash. I rinced myself up when I giggled out of nowhere as I thought of Prince, he made me so happy. I closed the faucet, took my purple towel on the hanger, and wiped myself after I got out of the bathtub. I realized that I forgot to take some clothes with me before I entered in the shower, I then made a tight knot with the towel so it wouldn't fall off as I moved to open the door. But I was taken aback when I saw a naked Prince still on the bed, pleasuring himself. I was shocked, but in a good way. I would've lied if I said it wasn't turning me on. His soft moans made me so hot down there, as he tried to be quiet. He had no idea I was watching him judging by his eyes closed.

"Prince?" I decided to speak before it'd get too far. He jumped a little, "Oh, h-hi b-baby.." he stuttered in embarrassment, covering himself with the sheets. His face was a dark shade of red. "I'm glad I forgot my clothes" I chuckled, which made him blush even more. I went in my drawers, and picked a pair of lace cheeky underwear. I turned myself in Prince's direction, and he was already looking at me as he sat on the bed, so I thought about something. I slowly untied the knot of my towel, to let it fall on the floor. Prince gulped hard at the sight of my body. He stared at me with his mouth slightly opened, as I slided the thin fabric up my legs. He licked his lips as he looked at me, lust filled in his eyes. When I approached him, he gently took me by the waist as he admired the view, and positioned me on his lap. "You're so beautiful.." he whispered in amazement, while his hands roamed over my thin waist and the small of my back. He placed his soft lips on mine, and kissed me so lovingly.

"Let me please you.." Prince whispered again, before he carefully removed me from his lap, so we could switch roles. Now on top of me, he looked at me like I was a masterpiece as his hands travelled my body. "God, I love you so much.." Prince left a trail of wet kisses from my chest, and down to my stomach. "You know that, right?" he looked at me. I nodded my head, "I love you too," I pointed out. His eyes sparkled as he smiled shyly, and kissed my lips marvelously. Through the kiss, he was sliding down my underwear, until they were completely off, he went down on me again. He kissed my thighs a few times, before he spreaded my legs, having a full view of my womanhood. Without any warning, he placed his lips around my throbbing pearl, and started sucking on it. A quiet moan escaped my mouth. With back and forth movements, I felt his tongue entering my vulva. "Ahh... Prince.." I moaned a bit louder, as my hands found his hair. His tongue flicked over my clit, which drove me wild. The intense pleasure was almost unbearable, it was the first time Prince performed oral on me and it was breathtaking.

"Oh God.. Yes..." I reacted to the circular motions his tongue made on my sensitive spot. His hands rested on my thighs. I felt a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach, as Prince continued to please me like I was his very last meal. I shut my eyes tightly as I arched my back from too much pleasure, I was dripping. "Come for me baby" Prince encouraged, leaving a few breathy moans. The slurping sounds was all we could hear in the room. In a matter of seconds, I moaned his name one last time, and the knot finally exploded, making my whole body jerk off. After I recovered from my intense orgasm, he wiped his mouth as he made his way up to my lips, and planted a kiss. "How was I?" Prince asked, lust in his voice. My eyes couldn't look away from his puffy and glistened lips. "You were.. amazing" I couldn't find other words to describe it, it was even more than just amazing. He smiled, and kissed me once again. "Can I finish?" I asked, peeking at his erection, which made him flustered. I sat up on the bed, my back pressing against the headboard. Still on his knees between my legs, I started stroking his manhood slowly, and then building up inch-by-inch.