falling [6]

"No, no, no. I don't want to find out." I deny Mark fast as he makes his way towards me. The dark blue night sky shines through the window creating dim light in the room we're standing in. As I'm still sat down I push myself to the edge of the couch and get up. Now I'm somewhat eye level to Mark as he looks at me. I can't tell what he's thinking. 

"Not even a taste?" Mark asks me. He really is doing this?

He notices my outraged facial expression and moves his hand to his face, his fingers play with his lip. He tries to move closer and stops when he see's me try to move back. "C'mon now," he'd whisper under his breath and I stand still. 

"What do you want to do to me?" I ask as curiosity takes over. He tilts his head to the side as he licks his lips. Mark gives me a smile as he brings his finger to brush over my bottom lip, like he did to himself earlier. 

"Nothing." I give him a doubtful look. Mark notices that I see right through him, I move my hands to his arms to balance myself. I start to squeeze his arms as he says, "nothing yet." 

This guy...

My face turns from doubtful to scared right to confused. I don't redden at the thought because unless he tells me what he wants from me, I don't have a reason to jump to conclusions that he wants just that

Mark leans in to plant a kiss on my cheek. It was extremely close to my mouth, which makes my breath stop for a second. He continues, moving his lips to my forehead and kissing lightly as if I'd break in his hands. The small kisses were somewhat comforting. 

I could hear Mark breathing as he moved to my neck. I thought this was heading into another direction as he kept giving me small peck's down my neck. The occasional nips here and there but I know for one thing, there was no sexual desire behind it. He stops to rest his head on my shoulder and kissing once more. 

"You're something else." Mark tells me in a hoarse voice, as I stand still frozen in place. He moved back to face me once more and something almost speaks to me as I look into his brown eyes. It was still hard to see as no light were on and the only type of light was from the dark sky outside. Mark moves my hands around his shoulders and I unconsciously hook my hands together. This makes Mark's hands run down my sides to reach my hips. 

"I'm sorry this is sudden," he mentions me. One of his hands go under my shirt and rub along my skin and he creates a grip on my waist. I felt a sudden chill as goosebumps rose on my skin. My eyebrows furrowed as I became anxious. With his grip Mark pulled me closer so the only thing separating us was our clothes. 

I couldn't help to ask, "but why me?" 

I also couldn't help that I wanted to cry at the thought of him just wanting me right now and never again. Just thinking about it quite literally makes my chest hurt, my heart starts to hurt as well. My patched up heart can only take so much. 

"Why you?" He asks and gives me a chuckle. His other hand, that's not touching my skin, moves to cradle my face in his hand. His thumb rubs my cheek as he leans in. I almost whine at the fact he kisses my nose. He's being too gentle with me and treating me like a child.

"Stop treating me like a child, I won't break." I wasn't messing around like he's doing with my feelings right about now.

"Our age difference tells me your a child, Sean." Mark notices my sour expression and his hand moves away from my face as I turn my head away from him. He notices an advantage and moves to my ear to whisper. "The age difference is kind of hot," he tells me and I try and shove him away from me. 

"Not so quick, Sean. Let me touch you more." His grip tightens on my waist and his runs his hand up my side whilst being under my shirt. My warm skin suddenly feels warmer as his hand moves along my exposed skin. He takes his opposite hand and pushes my chin up to look him in the eyes. When he finally leans in to kiss me on my lips I don't want to move away. It only lasted a few seconds. 

"You're too stiff, Sean." Mark whispers before going in to kiss me again. He tries to pull my body even closer to him as he continues to kiss me sweetly. Before I could get us both to stop he opens his mouth and tries to turn it into a french kiss and I start to feel an amorous feeling. We deepen the kiss together in a wet mess. Mark groans when I start push him away. 

One more second and I would have...

"You're giving up on me so soon?" I give him an annoyed look and actually move away from him and his warm hands. His teasing has gotten too far. I lick my lips and I start to smell what Mark was drinking a few minutes ago. 

"I'm kidding, baby." Mark responded and my heart felt like it leaped out of my chest. He grabs my hands in his and pulls me closer that way. Giving me more kisses on my cheek, as if a way to apologize for teasing me like he always does. 

"You should stay the night," he tells me. 

"I should not," I say to him. 

He starts to pout, like the five year old he is. 

His laughter rings in my ear as he brings me in for another kiss, keeping it shorter this time. I give in as he hugs me and we both sigh at the same time. I still think he's a little tipsy and did all of that on impulse. However, I don't think I could complain about it. 

It will all be normal when daylight comes anyways...

________________________________

A/N: 

THIS TOOK TOO LONG TO GET OUT. 

I'M SORRY. 

So... Mark giving Jack love and him touching him gently makes me oalfnakjfa. not to mention Jack is kind of hesitant and doesn't believe Mark wants him, oh, poor Jack T_T

We're close to 100 votes and close-ish to 1,000 views, holy crap!

I hope you continue to enjoy my story :)