Craving [13]

I started this Chapter Sept 2019 and here I am in 2020 finishing it.... like i don't even remember writing the first 400 words! Wow.
Also during this time i started a Coffee Boy playlist... also don't remember that. What a time. Enjoy having songs back at the top 🖤🤍

I will make sure to have a playlist of every song when I'm finished with this story!!

+ if anyone has any song suggestions for these two please let me know!!

Chapter 13: Sean deals with some inner demons and decides to face them head on while Mark is away on a business trip!

~~~~~~~~~

My phone alarm goes off for the fourth time this morning. I lean over to hit the snooze button once more before sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I look over to my left and notice Mark is gone. I sigh as I remember he was leaving for a business trip overseas. I feel emotionless as I unplug my phone and get back under my covers. After turning off all my alarms I go through my notifications and decide to look through every app possible before getting out of bed.

Mark's place is colder than normal and I cannot tell if its from the lack of his presence or if someone turned down the thermostat. I run my hand through my dyed hair before changing into actual clothes. I send Felix a quick text to ask him whats up and I hesitantly look at my other messages.

"Should I text Cry?" Sean asks himself. He clears his throat upon hearing his voice. After that party Felix said he slept with a girl, but who? Sean's mind feels even more scrambled to remember Felix asked Marzia to marry him only after a short time.

'Want to talk about Felix?' Sean sends to Cry. He quickly locked his phone in fear. It takes about thirty seconds before Cry responds.

'no. i'm done with him and i just wanna forget him anyways.' Cry responds. He then proceeds to send a few sad emojis.

'Well I am here if u need anything' Sean tells him as the conversation stops there.

Seans decides to make breakfast for himself and sit himself in front of Mark's TV to binge watch some show on Netflix. He cannot be bothered to do anything else. Besides its Sunday and everyone relaxes on this day.

——-

A constant ringing noise is heard as Sean hurriedly sits up and realizes the noise is his phone. He slides to answer it without checking who is calling.

"Hey, baby." Mark greets him.

"Heeey. How was the plane ride?" Sean asks to check in.

"It was long and annoying. Especially without you, of course." Mark gives Sean a slight chuckle and smiles even if his signifiant other can't see it.

"Yeah? I miss you." Sean spills to Mark.

"Miss you most, doll."

"I doubt that," Sean argues.

"Fine. You win only because I'm tired and I barely made it to the hotel," Mark sighs before telling Sean goodnight.

Sean hangs up before tossing his phone towards the other side of the couch. He pouts a little at the short lived call, but what exactly can he do about it? Its later in the day now and all he's done is watch Netflix and sleep.

"Life really hates me, huh?" Sean talks to himself as if trying to be his own therapist. He gives a weak smile to no one in particular. Time for actual sleep.

————-

The next day Sean wakes up to another cold, empty bed. Its like this for a week. Actually, six days and twelve hours, but who is counting? It feels like an entire week anyways. Sean see's multiple text messages from Mark and can't help smiling while looking at them.

Mark: Miss you. So much.

Mark: I want you next to me.

Mark: And in my bed.

Mark: Kissing you all night long and holding you close.

Mark: I cant wait to be back!

"This is so Mark. Always expressive even if he wont be this bashful to my face, fuck" He rolls over in bed and begins to type his message. He backtracks though, reading the message again. Sean locks his phone and see's his reflection in the glass. He grabs fists of his green hair and slightly pulls.

Why is this so damn hard to say?

Sean bits his lip in concentration.

"It shouldn't be hard. It really shouldn't, yet it is. Why is that? GAH" he yells out of frustration. The cover goes over his head and he sits under the sheets until it gets unbearably hot. The lack of nice oxygen is not a great feeling to have. He comes back out to open his phone up.

He see's the picture on his lock screen of Mark, Felix, and him. God damn it.

He takes a breath and unlocks his phone before deleting his pervious message and begins typing again.

Sean: I'm so fucking scared.
.

.

.

.

To be continued