baby [9]*

A/n: the '*' in the chapter name are chapters that will have smut and/or something close to smut, so.... I tried y'all. 

________

Mark's appreciative hum reaches my ear's as I let out a subtle whine. My throat aches and is sore from the constant yelling I had to do over the music that pounds these bare, white walls. It also aches for more alcohol to be pushed into my system. The warm feeling as I take another shot quickly moves down my throat and into my stomach. Alcohol courses through my veins and gives me more energy and confidence to do things I wouldn't normally do. 

My eye's reach my partner's as he looks over the shot glass before taking it down without a chaser to go with it. I don't think twice as I move over and place myself is his lap. He doesn't seem to care either while he runs a hand through his dyed hair. My body heats up when Mark's hands move down my arm and caresses my hands thoughtfully. 

"You know what sounds fun?" I ask. 

I can already see his smile even though I'm not looking or facing him. 

"Touching you, possibly?" He moved closer to my ear to say that and I shift in his lap. 

I giggle a bit when he groans at my shifting, I can feel him already and it just stirs me on to keep going with this. "What?" I question him. I ask another question.

"Is something the matter, Mark?" I move my hips in slow, lasting circles and I don't have to stop myself to do it a second or third time. Hands move to my waist or to my hips as Mark tries to get from more friction by helping me. Alas, he can only take so much before he asks that one question that brings me self-assurance. 

"There is a bedroom in this house, right? 'cause you're killing me. Quite literally." I let Mark move me off his lap and drag me to the stairs. As we start ascend I can feel the music flow away from me and it's just the two of us. 

It takes a few tries to find a room empty as they were already occupied. I swear I could hear Mark cuss under his breath as he brings me door to door. The heat leaves my hand as he opens the door for me and let's me in the room first. Such a gentlemen.

He doesn't waste time before pulling my clothes off me to reveal my naked body underneath and his mouth comes to kiss and leave love bites- or some form of them -everywhere. I start to pant a bit as I feel like my body is on fire. The heat between us is almost unbearable and I'm brought back to my senses when I notice I am grinding up against Mark and letting out whines. 

"I know, baby, I know." Mark shh's me from whining out loud. I bring my hands up to run through his hair and down his neck. I move to his shirt and start to unbutton, such a thing he would do wearing a nice shirt to a college party. When it's all unbuttoned I run my hands down his chest and groan. Mark's kissing me. 

I don't hesitate to be the first to open my mouth and our tongues meet. This last's a minute- maybe even two -before we pull away breathless and I'm already gone. My head falls against the mattress we're on and I watch Mark undresses. He shrugs his pretty, pale blue shirt off and starts to undo his belt. I close my eyes to remember to breath as I hear him step away from his pants. 

His mouth. That's one thing I cannot get over. 

I let out a laugh as Mark kisses every inch of my torso getting down to my happy trail as he's about to take off my brief's. He looks up timidly, as if he did something wrong. "You're so into body worshiping," I tell him before I hear him chuckle too.

Without warming he grabs my cock and idly strokes it. I jump a bit at how his hands move and I feel the need to get even close to him even though he's doing something for me right now. I move my head up to watch him touch me. He stares back at me before licking a strip up the side of my dick and it makes me move my hips up towards him. Sweat is surrounding my temples as if the room or my body could get any hotter at this moment.