how I feel

"I'm going food shopping now, so i got to go okay. Bye." Kayla said

Kayla was an 18 year old cosmetologist. She was 5'1, with brown hair that went into blonde at the ends. She had greenish blueish grayish eyes. She wasn't fat she just had curves. she had big boobs but no big butt. She would be shy at first but when you got to know her she was loud crazy funny fun to be around but when you had her as a friend you couldn't lose her.

She made her way around the grocery store looking for things she could serve for her party. she goes to the fruit trays and there was So many types it was ridiculous. She was looking at them for 6 minutes then some very tall guy walks up to her and says

"If i was you i would get the strawberry one. It will probably be a big hit." i turn around to she who says that and it is this very tall guy with a sleeve of tattoos. His eyes were crystal blue. He was a little chubby and she loved it. he was

Wearing a fitted obey hat. He had his ears pierced. He was wearing vans with a blink 182 shirt and slightly tight Jeans

She says "I was thinking of getting that one because its my favorite fruit.

"Me too. I'm Kevin Skaff."

"I'm Kayla Hall."

"well it's very nice to meet you Kayla you are very pretty."

" well thank you

Kevin's POV

she was gorgeous. Her eyes were mostly blue with a gray ring around the inside of her eyes. Her hair was a little past her shoulders and it was pin straight. She was wearing a blink 182 shirt too and tight blue Jeans with combat boots. Her make looked awesome and her eye lashes were so long.

Kayla's POV

maybe I should invite him to my party.

" um i know we just met and all but I'm having a party tonight and i was wondering if you would like to come.

"I would love to can i bring my four band members?"

"sure heres my.number and ill text you my address okay?"

"okay ill see you tonight then" he says

"see.you tonight"

Finally I got all the bags I'm the car.

I decided to call Alexis and told her to come over so we could get ready.together.

I get home and Alexis is already there with her Boyfriend Nathan Sykes. i run over to her and gave,her a big hug and i said hey to Nathan and they helped carry in bags.

"so i heard about this guy and is he cute?" She said. Nathan glared at her.

"his name is Kevin and he is very cute. So lets get ready." I sent kevim my address.

Nathan set up as we got ready.

I decided to wear a crop top that was white with blank polka dots and it had a hole in the baxk with a bow over.top and black high waisted pants and red stilettos and red lips.

Alexis wore white skinny jeans with a baby doll shirt that was purple. And black heels.

Before started coming me Alexis and Nathan decided to do Yeager

Bombs. Everyone started to come. After 20 minutes the.doorbell rang again so i go to get it and it was Kevin and his friends. I give Kevin a hug.

"you look amazing. these are my friends Jeremy, Neil, Josh and Alex"

"hey guys come on in."

The guys go straight to the couches. Kevin stays with me. We decided to go get drinks. As the night goes on everyone gets trashed. Alexis and Nathan decided to spend the night. Kevin's band members left me and Kevin got trashed. He looked straight at me and we started making out. He pulled away.

He looked at me "I'm sorry.but i like you and i dont want to just fuck i want a relationship with.you. You are like my dream girl. You crazy and funny and.i love that about you. He spent.the night and we just cuddled.in my bed. It was.a perfect night.