sometimes leaving is hard but staying is even worse

kevins pov

I woke up to an empty bed with no kayla i looked around the room and she wasnt their. My head was pounding, so i got up and walked downstairs i went straight to the kitchen for some advil and kayla was standing their with her coffee in her hand scrolling threw her phone.   i went to put my arms around her but she pushed me away and walked into the living room.

"what's wrong?" i asked but she ignored me

"hey," i grabbed her wrist but she pulled away.

"what!" she yelled at me

"why are you yelling at me. and i could start to see tears in her eyes.

"you're really not happy here anymore?" she asked

" what are you talking about?"

"last night you were drunk and you said that you're not happy anymore with me. is it true?"

i didnt say anything. i couldnt. i just didnt know what to say.

"answer me!" she yelled in tears and stomped her foot.

"......... I... Dont know if i am happy......"

"fine then you know what since you dont have enough balls to end it.. i.. will. We are done!..... im leaving."

kaylas pov

he didnt say anything. i walked pack my suit case grabbed my stuff then left.

i drove to my sisters house crying. she didnt have to ask she already knew. she opened the door and i went straight to the guest bedroom and layed their until i fell asleep.

hi i know its short but im at work and i just wanted to say to everyone who is reading this thank you so much and it means the world to me and if anyone wants a part just message me and describe yourself. i love you guys