Luckiest girl in the world

Kays POV

i walk outside from the back and all the guys are staring at me.

"Oh shit!! Kev did you punch her?!?" Neil said

"i was having a night terror and i kinda punched her by accident" he said with a sad sorrow filled expression.

Josh came running into me and looked at my eye. We finally arrived at the hotel and I hid my eye from everyone that worked at the hotel. I.went straight up to the hotel room and threw my suit case on the room and flopped right on the king sized bed. The next thing i know Kev does the same thing. i some how mange to fall on the floor. Kev undid the covers and picked me up off the floor. he gently put me on the bed and covers me. He goes to the other side and sits down.

"Kay"

"yeah?"

"its only 6 o'clock"

"ohh, well then let's drink." I said as i laid there and started to giggle. Kevin slowly pulled me

"Do you want to go to the bar?" He questioned

"I'd rather just stay here and invite the guys over to drink. Is that okay?"

"of coarse"

Kevin walked to the guys room and the first one with Kev was Neil he walked straight over to the bed and sprawled out over top of me.

"Kevin wheres Kayla?" He messed around."

Kev scratched the back off his neck

"i don't know" he joked "i havent seen her all day." some one knocked at the door and it was the rest of the.crew.

They all came in all crazy and loud and Jeremy sat right next to me and put his arm around me.

"so who is getting this so called alcohol" i yelled over everyone.

"me and josh are gonna go." Kev said

they grabbed their keys and left. Jeremy still has his arm around me and we started to have a conversation.

"how have you been Kay"

"I've been good i missed you guys alot."

"we missed you too. Kevin just walked aroubd all sad and stuff the whole time when you werent here he really loves you Kay."

"i love him too. He is my world his cute little jokes he makes. How he can always make me smile when im upset. His perfect smile and everything about him."

"he is one lucky guy."

"awh thanks jer. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

Kev and josh come barging into the room.

"whos ready to get their drink onnn!!!" Kevin screams as he walks in