Trips and Night Terrors

I hopped down from him he kissed my cheek

"I missed you so much." He said

"I missed you too."

as i was talking to Kev, Jer went and grabbed my bags that i threw on the ground. Next i ran up to Neil and hugged him. Then i hugged josh and Alex at the same time. The i ran up to jer and hugged him.

"we missed you Kay."

" I missed you guys too"

Kev grabbed my bags and, had his hand on my hip.

"so whats are plans for today love?"

I asked.

"We are gonna be on the bus for 2 days" Jer said

"oh great" i said with a smile on my face

They all knew i was just kidding around. I loved spending time with them. We get to the bus and i put my bags down in the back and Kevin was all over me. We went to the back bed and cuddled but instead of cuddling he rolled me over then he started kissing me from my neck down to my stomach.

"Kev stop were gonna get caught!"

"Not if I tell them to stay up front."

" haha ur bad!"

Next thing i know is Kev is on top. He started taking my shirt off and when he finished i pulled his pants off. The Next thing i know Jer comes running in here.

"oh my God I'm so sorry."

I pushed kev off of me.

"Kev go talk to him."

"you know what, I'll go talk to him"

I put my shirt back on and went outside to talk to him.

"Hey Jer"

"hey Kay"

"Im sorry you had to walk in on that are you okay?"

"yeah he never used to warn me about it before."

"oh dont.worry i got ur back"

"thanks Kay"

After that statement i got up and walked back.inside.

"hey is jer okay?"

"yeah he is fine kev"

We walked back to the back and neither of us were in the mood anymore so i just went to Kev's bunk and i took a nap.

Kevin's POV

Kay took a nap in my bunk and i decided to join her. She waso peaceful when she slept. she was adorable. i finally was able to drift of too sleep.

Kay's Pov

all of a sudden i got woken up from my nap by a punch in the face. Kevin was having a night terror. I started to shake him and his eyes opened right away his eyes were filled with tears.

"kev whats wrong?"

"i had this nightmare."

"are you okay what was it about?"

" we were on tour and you got shot at a venue and died right then and there in my arms." He could barely finish that sentence without getting choked up.

"im right.here and im not going anywhere i said with a smile."

I kissed his forehead and snuggled up closer to him and we went back to bed.

The next morning i woke up and i my eye was killing me i get up and go to the bathroom and looking in the mirror and behold i have a black eye from kev's night terror last night. I stepped out of the bathroom and jer sees me.

"OH MY GOD KAY ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!?"

"Yeah kev just had a night terror and punched me in the face. "

"oh God does he know?"

"no not yet hah . It hurts a little but not as bad as it looks."

As an hour past i went to the back to get changed and Kevin followed behind he just woke up.

He sat on the couch so he couldnt see my face.

"what are you wearing today."

i turned around to talk as i started to describe my outfit he cut me off

"HOLY SHIT KAYLA WHAT HAPPENED!!?!?!"

"you kinda punched me in the face when you had your nightmare."

"oh my God im so sorry." He hugged me

"How am i gonna tell the guys?"