do you still love me

I woke up with Kevin's arms wrapped around my waist And i tried to slowly escape but he felt me wiggle and he pulled me back.

"Dont go." He said

"i have to."

"no you dont you never have to go."

"Kev i gotta get a shower."

As i said that he finally let.go. I hopped in the shower i started to.hum lightly. As i washed my hair and body and hopped out. I wrapped my towel around me and ran into the room. I look to the bed and Kevin is gone. I just turned around and grabbed my  clothes and ran back into the bathroom. I grabbed my Jean shorts and my Phillies shirt. I just put mouse in my hair and did a tiny wing for makeup. As soon as i started my make up Kevin came in.

"beautiful" he said

"thanks" i said with a small smile

Kevin got undress and and hopped in the shower.

Further on in the day Kev started acting weird. anything i said he always gave me an attitude.

We finally got back to the hotel and it had gotten worse

"hey Kev what do you wanna do."

"i dont know, why do you care?" He yelled

"you know all day i was nothing but nice to you and you have been treating me like shit!!! And im sick of it!"

"maybe if you dont like the way i am why.dont you just break up with me and go home already!! I DIDNT THINK I NEEDED TO BABY SIT A DEPRESSED LITTLE GIRL WITH FUCKING DADDY ISSUES, SO.JUST LEAVE."

"YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL YOU DICK"

i frantically picked up all my things and.put them in the suit case. As i did that Kev went to Jeremy's room.and slammed the door.

I wanted to make sure i was.already gone before he.came back. I opened the.door quietly and shut it and fast walked down the hallway with.my suit case. I sat their and called myself a cab.

Meanwhile

kevin's POV

"she just pisses me.off sometime!"

"why what happened?" Jer.said

"i dont know she is just being annoying."

"when we went out.she seem perfectly fine."

"Its weird ever since she told.me about her past i think i just cant think of her as the same."

"do you love her?" He says

"of course"

"then why feel any different. She hasnt changed, she is still the same.person.as before but she was.able to.trust you enough to tell.you about her past and you are going to judge.her but what happened. What if she judged you about any of the things you did."

"yeah but not as bad as me"

"so everyone makes mistakes and she over came it with your help dont let her go. If she means so much and you have wanted her this long keep her around."

"your right jer."

"well go stop her.from leaving."

I quickly ran to the room. All of her stuff was gone. I quickly ran downstairs to see if she was still here. I found her sitting outside on the bench. Not sad or crying. She just looked frustrated. It was like she didnt have energy to cry.  I slowly walked over to her and sat right next to her.

"hey" i said rubbing the back of.my neck

"hi" she said mad and didnt even look at me.

"look im sorry, i have been a douce all day and i feel bad."

"can i ask you 2 things" she said in a soft voice

"of course."

"is this about my past?" She said and i could here the hurt in her voice.

"im gonna be honest i couldnt think i could handle any of it. But i talk to.jer, and he said we all have bad things in our past things were not proud of, but we all need someone to help us through all the hurt."

"the second thing, ..... Do you still love me?" She said with tears welting up in her eyes.

"of course i do. I will always even if i.dont want to which will never happened you will always mean something to me."

she looked at me dead in the eyes with a sad face and i just pulled her.into a hug and kissed her forehead.

We walked backed up to the room and just cuddled and watched TV and talked and talked about everything. She means the world to me.and.i.could never let her go. We talked until.finally she fell asleep in my arms. So i snuggled my head into her neck and fell asleep