oh my God i never thought she disappear

Kevin's pov

All I did was just stand there and let her walk out the door. I chucked my phone at the couch.

"what happened?" Jeremy asked

"Hannah texted me and Kayla saw it! i fucking hate her!"

"do you want me to call the guys over?"

"yeah i need you guys now."

Kayla's pov

I hate that fucking slut! She always has to screw something up somehow. I got my phone and called Alexis.

"Hey Kay what do ya say"

"meet me at the diner 2 blocks away"

"what's wrong"

"please just meet me there." I said with tears starting to fall. She could tell that i was upset

"alright be right there."

I pulled out of the drive way as fast as i could and i left.

Kevin pov

I've never seen her drive like that before. a couple seconds later Neil josh and Alex walk in the door.

"what's wrong with Kayla dude" Neil says

"Hannah texted me saying she can't wait to see me."

"oh shit" Alex said

"i know and now Kayla thinks I'm cheating on her."

"Go talk to her"

"i dont know where she is jer and she said she wants to be alone"

"all you can do is Wait for her then."

"i know but i hope she comes back before tour."

Kayla's POV

im sitting at the table alone waiting for Alexis i keep stirring my coffee.

"hey what's wrong." Some guy with curly brown hair piercing blue eyes a couple tattoos on each arm and he had british accent.

"im just waiting for my friend."

"oh i don't mean to butt in but you really sad and a pretty girl shouldn't be sad"

"well thank you"i turned to.face him

"im Kayla"

"well Kayla it is very nice to meet you. I'm Jay" two seconds later Alexis runs in to the diner.

"Kayla are you okay? What is wrong?"  "Jay what are you doing here?"

"Alexis hey I'm just.talking to this girl."

"wait you know him Alexis?"

"yeah he is one of Nathan's band members"

"Jay she has a boyfriend."

"i just wanted to seewhat was wrong she looked sad"

"well won't dont we all sit down and talk"

As i was mid way through my story i get a message from Hannah on Facebook.

"hey Kayla i don't we aren't friends but i thought you would wanna know that your boyfriend keeps trying to have sex with me and he keeps inviting me to his concerts. and I'm not gonna turn him down."

i screen shot the message.

"Kayla what's wrong?" Alexis said.

"I'm sorry i have to go home."

I got stuff and left. 5 minutes later i get home i walk in the door and i see.all the guys and Kevin.

"thank God your back." He.runs.over to try and hug me but I push him backwards.

" what the hell Kevin?"

"what did.i do."

" your little girlfriend message me on Facebook today."

"she's not my girlfriend you are and what did she say?"

i showed him the message he read it. He grabbed his phone and was typing some thing

"what are you doing?"

" ending this now!"

All i hear is the phone ringing and someone answer.

" oh hey babe."

" stop messaging my  girl friend and telling her we dating don't like you you're a nasty slut I don't ever wanna see you again. she did nothing to you just because your boyfriend broke up with you doesn't mean you can get with me i have somebody and I'm crazy in love with her. so delete my number and get me out of your head if you don't you try to keep contacting me I'm blocking you want nothing to do with you. goodbye" two seconds later he deleted her number and blocked her from his phone he showed me.

" I told you I only want you she means nothing to me."

" okay I believe you"