the hard times of relationships

I woke up early next morning i unhooked my self from Kevin and decided to wipe off my smeared black eyeliner and get changed into cheer shorts and my eagles Jersey. I put my hair up and grabbed a trash bag and started to clean up. Alexis walks down stairs and stares at me.

"your already cleaning? Have you even had coffee or a red bull yet?" i giggled

"you know I have OCD and no haha i just woke up."

"well if your not making coffee ill go out and get some."

"haha you have fun with that"

As i kept cleaning about 5 minutes later Kevin walked down stairs.

"hey cutie what are you doing up so early?" He walked up to me and put his hands around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder

"i felt like the house was a mess and i needed to.clean it haha"

" so I have a question for you?". he says

right after he says that Alexis walked in the door.

" I brought coffee!! Nathan still isnt up?"

"he might be he just never came down stairs" I said

"well I'll go wake him up" Alexis said

"so what was that question Mr Skaff?"

"will you be my girlfriend?"

" of course" right from there we had our first actual  kiss instead of a drunk makeout session that happened last night.

two months later

Kevin's pov

its been 2 great months.since Ive been with this beautiful girl. and.in  a couple days I go back on tour for 6 months.

" have you packed yet?" she asked

" not yet I was wondering if you would help me babe?" I said with a slight smile

" sure but I'm making breakfast first"

" alrighty I'll meet you down there in 5 minutes"

kaylas pov

" hey there girlie" Jeremy said. over the past couple of months me Jeremy got so close. I feel like he id my brother.

"hey Jer" i said and ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

" what are you doing Kay?"

" I'm making breakfast for everyone"

" lol alright let me know if you need help"

"Kay Kay will do" I go in there I see Kevin's phone right by the sink. I left it where was and I started making breakfast. and all the sudden it flashes and its a text message from some girl Hannah. I remember Kevin was talking to her a while ago before we met.

the text said I can't wait to see you tomorrow babe you're gonna look so cute as usual. I grabbed the phone and bring it upstairs.

" you've been talking to Hannah lately?"

" no why would you think that"

"because your little girlfriend just texted you!" I said as i through the phone at kevin. he reads the text.

"kayla is not what you think."

"have you meeting up with her whem we're not together?"

" no I promise"

" then why she still in your phone and why she texting you?"

" I guess I just never got around to doing it I don't like her I love you."

" tell me why don't believe that"

" I don't know I do I love you I don't ever think about her"

" the last you want for a week did you see her. don't Lie to Me Kevin cause if you do I swear we're done."

I did see her but the only reason I saw her was because she bought back stage passes to our concert." I left after that I grab my bag and keys I slammed the door behind me. Kevins run a running after me.

"I just want time alone don't please I'll be back later. for right now don't try and to talk to me."