sitting alone

It was so quiet at home. I'm just so used to the boys screaming to each other. I sat on the couch and watched TV. After a couple of minutes later i fell asleep. An hour later i was waking up to someone calling me. It was Alexis.

"Hey" she said

"what's up"

"I letting you know im coming over now. Okay?"

"alrightie"

"see ya"

"bye" i decided to get up and,unlock the door for her.

"hey" i heard someone scream

"hey love"

"me and you and Nathan and his band are going out tonight alright?"

"hah i guess so"

"aright we will pick you up at 8. Bye loveyyy"

"byee"

As the hours went passed i got ready for dinner.

I wore my sea foam blue baby doll dress and my silver sparkly pumps. I straightened my hair and had a wing.

They finally arived at the house to pick me up. All of them came inside and sat down on the couch. I grabbed mu clutch and walked down the staires.

"wow you look,gorgeous Kay" Alexis said.

"you,look great."everyone else said.

"Thank,you guys."

Before i left i managed to take a picture and.put it on instagram. In thr first couple seconds i got 45 likes. Then 5.mintues later Kevin commented on it "Gorgeous as always love and miss you."

Kevins POV

I saw her in her blue dress she looked beautiful as always. I started thinking about when she smiled she got that little dimple up by her eye. Next thing i know she commented back. I love you and I miss you and thank you. Next thing i know is Neil tapping on my shoulder.

"Hey you okay man. "

"yeah just thinking about Kayla"

"its alright man she be at the show in the next month"

"ik but she is going out with Alexis and her boyfriends band."

"do you trust her?"

"of course."

"Then you know she wont do anything".

"Guys your going on stage in 20 minutes." jeremy said

Kaylas POV

Im sitting in the car talking to Alexis and this guy Jay keeps staring at me. Nathan finally nugged his shoulder and whispered in his ear. We get to the restaurant and jay opens the door and helps me out of the car.

"Thanks"

"anytime love" he winked at me a gave me a smurk.

So i started to walk,inside.

"How many" the man said

" 7"

We all started walking to the

table and i sat next to Alexis and Jay sat on the other side.

The whole time i wanted Kevin to call. All of sudden a paparazzi  saw us and took a picture. Finally dinner was done and i went home.

I got changed into my yoga shorts and one of kevins shirts. The next thing i know i get a call from Kevin.

"He babe"

"Hi!" He said with an attitude

"what's wrong."

"oh nothing you with this Jay dude and he has arm around you last night! And everyone is saying thats ur new man!"

" some guy took a picture of us and jay did that for the picture. My arm wasnt around him so I dont know why you are getting mad at me."

"but you let it happen!"

"really because i left early last night to call you if you remember even ask Alexis"

"whatever Kayla im done for tonight i got a gig and im juat gonna leave it as is alright. Goodnight bye."

And just like that he hung up