Chapter 1

Hi, thank you for giving this story a chance. :) I really appreciate it. All the love, Summer xxx

When I arrived at the airport, the first thing I did was check in my luggage and then sprint to the toilets after not being able to pee for the past two hours. After my short trip to the bathroom, I got in line for security and patiently waited to be checked. Fifteen minutes later, I was finally on the other side and made my way to the first class lounge of British Airways where I would meet Harry and the rest of the crew. Slightly nervous, I followed the signs to the First Class Lounge and hesitated for a moment, before I walked in. I hadn't seen Harry in a couple of weeks and it had been months since I had seen the rest of the crew.

Feeling very much out of place in my yoga pants and wide top, I kept my head down as I walked past a group of important looking businessmen who shot me critical looks. A waitress stepped in my way and politely asked for my flight ticket, making it even more obvious that I didn't look like I belonged there. "I'm with One Direction." I explained to her as kindly as I could, while she eyed me warily, her eyes lingering on my make-up free face and my hair which I had pulled in a messy bun. "I'll walk you to the group." she told me in a rude tone, after seeing that my tickt was indeed for first class. I bit my lip to keep myself from being rude and instead only gave her a tight smile which she returned. "Well, excuse you." I mumbled under my breath which made her glare at me, before she showed me towards the very back corner of the lounge, where most of the group was already seated. 

As soon as Harry noticed me, he jumped out of his seat and sprinted towards me. Before I could even say hi, his strong arms had wrapped themselves around me, hugging me tightly. "No... air..." I managed to squeeze out and he instantly loosened his grip and simply grinned down at me. "Hi, weirdo." I grinned back up and then shook my head. "What's wrong?" Laughing, I reached out and run a hand through his hair, messing it up on purpose. "What is this?" Slightly offended, he swatted my hand away and instead picked up the bag I had dropped. "You're only jealous." He stuck out his tongue at me and flipped his hair, making me giggle. I nudged him in the side, causing him to stumble slightly, before he guided me over to where the rest of the group was sitting.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in." Louis critically eyed me up and down and smirked at me, causing me to roll my eyes. "Still haven't learned any manners, Tomlinson?" I asked him dryly. "You are aware that there are other brands than Adidas out there, aren't you?" I asked him sweetly and he scoffed and rolle his eyes. Now it was my turn to smirk, but he only raised an eyebrow at me. "Well, at least I can afford some proper clothes compared to SOME people here." He gave me a pointed look, before turning his attention back to his phone. I opened my mouth to argue back, but Harry's hand placed itself on my shoulder and with gentle pressure, he turned me away from Louis. "Didn't you promise to behave?" he whispered into my ear and I shook off his hand and shrugged. "Well, as long as he isn't making an effort, I am not making one either." Harry sighed and opened his mouth again, but was interrupted by Liam. 

"Abby, hi! It's good to see you again! It's been a while." Liam pulled me into a hug and beamed down at me once he had pulled away a bit. "It's good to see you, too, Liam. Is Soph gonna come, too?" His face fell a bit and he shook his head. "No, at least not right now. She'll come and visit though, whenever she's free so you two can definitely hang out." I grinned and then spotted Lou who was reading a story to Lux. "Hello my favourite girl!" I greeted Lux excitedly and she squealed and hopped off her mum's lap to give me a hug. "Hi, Abby!" I laughed and hugged her back. "Hi, princess! Are you doing well?" She nodded and then crawled back onto her mum's lap. "Hi, Lou, everything alright?" I asked her with a grin which she returned. "I saw you already had an encounter with Louis." she commented with a smirk and I pulled a face. "Sadly, yes, but I'll just try to ignore him as well as possible. He's not gonna ruin my summer." She nodded and then had t go back to reading the story as Lux was tucking at her sleeve. 

I plopped down on one of the comfy seats and a few seconds later, Harry sat down on the seat beside me. "So, how are you doing?" he asked me seriously and took a long sip from his water. I let my eyes wander over the people and shrugged. "Good, I guess. Very happy to have the whole summer ahead of me." I replied vaguely. "What about you?" I turned my head and saw that he was giving me a concerned look, but he covered it up very quickly and grinned at me. "I'm good, very good actually. Tour is starting again, the album is nearly finished and I have my weird best friend on tour with me." He poked my cheek and I squeaked and moved to the edge of my seat. "Be nice to Abby, Uncle Harry." Lux told him sternly making me giggle. "Thank you, Lux." I gave her a wide smile which she returned before she turned her attention back on the story her mum was reading to her. "Listen to Lux, Harry." I told him with a smirk and he chuckled and quickly pulled his hair into a bun.

"Where is Niall?" I asked curiously after I couldn't spot him anywhere. "Idiot missed his flight. He will come straight to the departure gate." Harry explained with a shake of his head and I laughed. "Ah, our little Nialler..." We both chuckled and chatted a bit more, until one of their security guards told everyone to get ready for departure. Scrambling to my feet, I bent down to take my bag, but Harry's hand was faster. I shot him a look, but he simply hoisted my backpack onto his bag and took his Yves St Laurent bag in his other hand and walked past me. "Oi, I am perfectly capable of carrying my own bag!" I protested, but he ignore me and after a helpless glance in Liam's direction who was laughing at our exchange, I followed him to the gate.

On the plane, I made sure to sit as far away from Louis as physically possible. Luckily, he seemed to have had the same idea so we just quickly walked past each other, not without a deliberate elbow in the rips by Louis, and took our seats. I ended up sitting at the window next to Harry which I was more than happy with. I took out my MP3-player, my headphone, my notebook with my pen and the book I was reading at the moment, and got comfortable in my seat. "Thank you for inviting me to come on tour with you." I thanked Harry quietly who smiled widely at me and reached out to squeeze my hand. "Thank YOU for agreeing to come." After putting on my headphones, I closed my eyes and leaned back, letting Ed Sheeran sing me into sleep.