Chapter 18

"No, Tommo, you've gotta answer that one. It was your idea to play the game and you can't chicken out just because you're uncomfortable with the question asked." Niall decided and all attention was back on Louis who was very pale. There was a short silence before Louis' opened his mouth. His answer surprised everyone.

"I, um, I bumped into this really cute girl and um things kind of escalated quickly." He admitted sheepishly and the room erupted in laughter and whistles again. I let out a breath and tried to gain control over my heart beat again which had picked up the second Niall had asked his question. "That wasn't even that bad, Tommo, why on earth were you so keen to skip that question?" Niall asked next to me. Louis, however, just shrugged and then effectively stepped out of the spot light by shoving the bottle in Liam's direction.

While the others watched Liam make Lottie call her mum and tell her that she got a gigantic tattoo of Justin Bieber's face on her butt, I was left to wonder why Louis hadn't told the entire truth. Was he just as embarrassed about the whole incident as I was? My hand automatically went down to my stomach until I felt Sophia's eyes on me who was watching me with a weird look on her face. Quickly, I folded my hands in my lap and focused my attention back on the spinning bottle in the middle of the cirlce, which unfortunately came to a hold in front of me.

"So, Abby..." Harry drawled next to me and smirked down at me. "Truth or dare?" The twinkle in his eyes made me think about my answer for a couple of seconds and I felt my palms getting sweaty. "I... um... Dare?" I replied timidly and Harry's grin widened. "I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room." He announced to the group and another round of howls and laughter followed his words. Completely unimpressed by my glare, he leaned back and watched me look around the room. 

When I started to grin as well, he squinted his eyes at me in suspicion, but just as much as the rest he watched me get up and take a few steps in Liam and Sophia's direction. "Sorry, Liam, nothing personal." I told him with a smirk and leaned down to press my lips to his girlfriend's who surprisingly returned the kiss for a couple of seconds, before we both pulled away and giggled at the shocked faces of the others. "Well, I didn't expect that to happen." Harry commented after I had sat back down and looked over at Liam who was looking at his girlfriend with a weird expression on his face. 

"It was kinda hot." Niall piped in from next to me, which earned him a slap over the head from Harry and a smirk from me. "Anyway... who's next?" I asked the group with a grin, which widened when I realised that it was my turn to spin the bottle. "Well this is gonna be fun." I grinned when the bottle landed on Louis and let me tell you, it really was...

A.N. Hi guys, I started writing for this story again earlier and even though this isn't even a proper chapter, it is a step into the right direction and I needed a sort of filler chapter to get where I want to go with this story. I already have two other chapters lined up which I will hopefully get to publish soon (I need some more content before I get to that specific point), but I hope you will continue to be as kind and patient as you have been from the start. Thank you for being so understanding and nice about my lack of chapters! Love you all. All the love, Summer xxx