Chapter 11

"I'm tired." Harry yawned next to me, as we trotted towards the first set. The boys had just finished makeup and were about to start filming their music video. "I think we're all tired, but sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the arts." I replied with a teasing grin and he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side. "Are you just gonna watch or are you gonna abandon us to do some exploring later on?" He asked me with a grin and let go off me when we reached the other boys and the crew who were seemingly already waiting for us. "I think I'll watch for a bit and then go and do some exploring if I'm not needed." I explained and he nodded and gave me a small smile, before he started to make his round to introduce himself to everyone and shake everyone's hands. 

While Harry made his round, I walked over to the small group around Lou and Lottie who were putting some last minute touches on the boys' make up. "Hey, love." Liam smiled at me and gave me a one armed hug, before he was pulled away by Lou who was scolding him for nearly ruining his hair. He let out a dramatic sigh and then obediently stepped to the side and started a chat with one of the producers, Gabe Turner. Suddenly, two strong arms wrapped themselves around me and before I knew it I had been thrown over a shoulder, my face pressed into a white shirt with what appeared to be little motorbikes printed on it. The maniac laughter of the person carrying me around set gave away who had been my captor. 

"Niall! Let me down, you idiot!" I squealed and pounded on his back, but he only laughed even louder and kept running around with me hanging over his shoulder. "Niall, put your girl down and get your butt over here, the sun is about to rise!" shouted one of the producers and Niall sped around a camera man and came to a very sudden halt in front of Harry, Louis and Liam, nearly dropping me in the process. "You are an idiot." I glared up at him, as soon as my feet safely touched the ground. I run my hand through my hair which was sticking into every direction, the heat not really helping the situation in any way. "Love you, too, honey." Niall only replied with a smirk and then listened closely to what Ben had to say. 

I momentarily caught Louis' eyes and quickly looked away under his intense gaze. With my hands I tried to smooth down my frizzy hair, which had already been a mess before Niall had decided to go on a little run with me, but I could still feel his blue eyes on me. "Louis?" I heard Ben asked and when I looked up, I saw Harry giving him a little nudge. "You okay, mate?" He asked quietly and Louis tore his eyes off me and nodded. He didn't look at me again after that. Within a few minutes, the boys were ready to start filming and I watched with amusement as they tried several different angles and takes all kind of resulting in them running around the concrete in front of one of the big halls where they stored their space equipment. They all looked exceptionally good and I could practically hear the collective meltdown of fans all around the world. My eyes lingered on Louis' legs which were hugged by a pair of very tight skinny jeans and I suddenly had a weird feeling in my stomach, but instantly pushed it away and tried to focus on Niall instead.

The morning progressed and the heat increased until it became almost unbearable to stay in the sun for too long, at least for someone who was only used to the English summer. Around half past twelve, I was on my way back from the toilets when I suddenly felt my legs turning wobbly and I stumbled and had to hold onto a pillar. Closing my eyes, I took a few deep breaths but when I opened them again and took a step forward I stumbled and white dots appeared in front of my eyes.  "Shit, not now." I mumbled and desperately tried to stay conscious, not wanting to draw any attention to myself. However, my efforts proved to be very ineffective and I felt the darkness closing up on me. The last thing I heard was a concerned voice which said "Fuck, Abby, are you okay?" before everything went black.

When I regained consciousness, my head was lying in someone's lap and a couple of concerned faces were looking down on me. The first thing I saw was a pair of piercing blue eyes that were looking down at me, a bit closer than the others. "Hey, you're awake." Louis said quietly. He looked very concerned and gently pushed a couple of lose strands out of my hair, before he apparently realised what he was doing and lowered his hands again. "Abby, what happened? How are you feeling?" A woman who I recognised as one of the production assistants leaned forward and placed her hand onto my forehead.

"I, um..." I cleared my throat and tried it again. "I think I fainted. I was walking back to the set from the toilets and suddenly felt a bit woozy and then everything sort of went black." I explained and turned my head a little bit. "We were so worried about you." Niall's face appeared on my other side and I turned my head a bit further, suddenly realising that I was resting on Louis' lap. Instead of commenting on it, I gave Niall what I hoped was a reassuring smile, however, he didn't return it. "We are so glad that Louis was there to catch you, before you hit the ground." The woman piped in from my other side and was now checking my pulse.

Suddenly, we heard some noise and a couple of voices coming closer. When I attempted to sit up, Louis gently pushed me back down and gave me a stern look, before he quickly averted his eyes. "She's over here." I heard Harry's deep voice and a moment later a pair of paramedics appeared in my view, followed by a distressed looking Harry. "You called an ambulance?!" I squeaked and glared up at Louis and Niall who nodded. "What else do you suggest we should have done after you fainted and wouldn't wake up?" Louis asked me, a small smirk playing around his lips and Niall gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. "We were just worried about you, Abs, especially after... well, you know." He gave me a pointed look and I quickly looked up to the two paramedics who had reached me.

"Hi Abby, my name is John and this is Sasha. Why don't you tell us what exactly happened to you. Oh and maybe we could get a little bit of space? One person should be enough, maybe the gentleman who is acting as a human pillow at the moment can stay?" The male paramedic suggested and when Niall opened his mouth to protest, I gave his hand a light squeeze, before he was gently pulled away by Harry. Sasha gave me a warm smile and then carefully attached a blood pressure device to my arm. "Um, I don't really know how it happened. I had a lot to drink all morning because it is so hot and had to run to the bathroom and on the way back I suddenly started to feel a little bit woozy and my legs felt all wobbly and then white dots appeared in front of my eyes and then everything went black." I explained and John nodded.

"Have you ever fainted before?" He asked me and when I shook my head, he exchanged a look with his colleague. "Have you been feeling well recently? Any symptoms? Nausea? Headaches?" He asked me seriously and I momentarily met Louis' eyes, before I nodded. He hummed and made a little not on his clipboard. "Alright, your blood pressure seems to be a little too low and because you were out for over fifteen minutes and just told me that you haven't been feeling well recently, we would like to take you with us to the hospital for a check up, if that's okay." Sasha said and John nodded. I opened my mouth to protest, but one look in Louis' direction told me that it was hopeless, so I closed my mouth again and nodded. 

"Alright, I'll quickly get the stretcher and Sasha will stay with you." John got up to his feet and swiftly made his way towards what I suspected was the exist, but he was stopped by Harry and Niall who demanded to know what was happening. From my place on the ground, I heard John give them a swift update and the request to keep their distance until I was safely on the stretcher. "It's never boring with you, is it?" Louis asked quietly and I saw Sasha give us a knowing look, before I met his eyes. "Well, apparently not interesting enough to stop you from hating me." I gave back just as quietly and he furrowed his eyebrows, a look of confusion on his face. "I don't hate you." He denied and looked over to where Niall and Harry were standing with the rest of our small close group.

"Then why have you been ignoring me for the past three weeks?" I asked him confused and a shadow momentarily passed over Louis' face, but before I could identify what it was, it was already replaced by a forced smile. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it, love." He said and the familiar smirk slowly appeared again. "You're impossible." I mumbled underneath my breath and felt him chuckled underneath me. "You mean impossibly good looking, right?" He joked with a teasing grin and next to us I heard Sasha cough. "Oh shut up, Tomlinson." I dismissed him, but couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face. "Friends?" He offered and held out his hand for me to shake. I looked up at him and saw that he was suddenly completely serious again. "Well, you did just save me from hitting a hole into my head, so I suppose I could agree to that." I replied and after a moment of hesitation, I placed my hand into his.

A.N. Hi guys, the mystery is about to be cleared up. :) I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I will upload the second part within the next few minutes. The next chapter will contain a massive plot twist and I am curious who will have guessed it already. :D All the love and happy Easter to everyone celebrating, Summer xxx

Ps. I also hope that you don't think that the story is evolving too quickly, but I felt like it needed a little push to go into the direction that I have planned. :)