Chapter 7

Hi everyone, I hope you could all enjoy your weekend! I hope you like the new chapter! :) All the love, Summer xxx Ps. Enjoy this beautiful photo of Nialler with (nearly) dark hair looking all serious. ;)

"You've got to be kidding me." A familiar voice woke me up. My eyes flew open and for a brief second I wished that they hadn't. "Please tell me that we're not naked." I groaned and turned my head to look at the naked man next to me. "Not so loud." Louis whined and shielded his eyes from the bright sunlight which was illuminating the room. "Oh my God, this can't be happening." I mumbled and slipped out of bed. I hastily started to pick up my clothes which were scattered all over the floor and tried to cover myself up as quickly as possible. 

"There really is no need to cover yourself up, honey, I've seen it all before." Louis commented with a sly grin and made no effort to hide his hungry gaze which was wandering over my body. "This never happened, Louis, okay? I swore myself that I wouldn't jump back into bed with you. God, what was I even thinking? You probably don't even remember last night." I said and finally pulled my top over my bra. 

Our eyes met and I saw something flash through Louis' eyes, but it was gone just as quickly as it had appeared. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about, love, but it can't have been that important, otherwise I'd probably remember it." he commented in a bored tone and propped himself up onto his elbows. I rolled my eyes and picked up my purse, before I turned around to face Louis one more time. "This never happened." I repeated one more time, before I slipped out of his hotel room and carefully made my way back to my room. 

Miraculously, I didn't run into a single person during my walk of shame down the hallway. When I had safely made it inside my room, I closed the door behind me and slipped down to the floor, my head leaned against the cool wood which separated me from the outside world. What the hell had I been thinking last night? I left Niall, a cute, very attractive and funny guy and somehow ended up sleeping with Louis of all people, all within the first forty-eight hours of my first proper tour. 

And how did I end up in Louis bed? The drink must had been stronger than expected and in combination with no dinner must have gotten to me a lot quicker than I had initially thought. There was no other explanation. "I am so fucked." I mumbled into my hands and then pulled myself up and looked around my room for something to wear. We still had two hours until we had a meeting to go over the tour details. With a dramatic sigh, I picked up some clothes and wandered over to the bathroom to take a desperately needed shower during which I tried to wash away any traces that last night's adventures could have left on my body. Unfortunately, that didn't wipe my memory.

Forty-five minutes later, I stepped into the breakfast room of the hotel, now freshly showered and ready to face whatever life would throw at me today, or so I thought. My eyes instantly spotted Louis sitting between Niall and Lottie and my heart beat picked up. Niall was the first one to spot me and gave me small smile, before he turned his attention back to his pancakes. As inconspicuously as possible, I slipped into the free chair next to Harry who gave me a warm smile and pressed a light kiss to my temple.

"Morning, Abby, did you get a good night's sleep? You kind of just disappeared last night and we all got kind of worried about you." He exchanged a look with Niall, before he sent me a questioning and slightly concerned look. I gratefully accepted the mug of steaming tea which Harry had handed me and carefully placed a couple of pancakes onto my plate, followed by some whipped cream and fresh berries. "I, um, I went home early. I wasn't feeling well and I couldn't find any of you, so I just took a cab home." I lied and avoided to look at Louis at all costs.

"Oh, are you feeling better now?" Harry asked me with a concerned look and when I nodded, he relaxed and took another sip from his green juice. "Good, I'm glad, but please text someone the next time you're not feeling well, alright?" he asked me seriously and I nodded, before he turned his attention back to Paddy who was sitting next to him. I looked up from my pancakes and caught Niall's eyes who quickly averted his gaze back to his nearly finished food. Lottie sent me a confused look, but quickly turned her attention to Lux who had just arrived and was now telling her about a dream she had had last night. We ate in silence for a couple of minutes, all lost in our own thoughts.

"I'll,eh, I'll see you later, guys." Niall said with a wave and got up, interrupting my thoughts. He picked up his plate and walked over to a group of waiters whom he handed his plate and thanked them for the excellent food, before turning around and making his way towards the lifts. "Niall, wait!" I called out and jumped to my feet. He turned around and a small grin appeared on his face, when he saw me jogging towards him.

"I'm so sorry about last night." I panted when I came to a halt in front of him. He didn't reply and for a second I thought he would just turn around and leave me in the hotel lobby. "What happened last night, Abby? You were fine before you dragged Louis into the toilets for a 'talk' and then I didn't see you again. Do you really think I'd buy the whole 'I wasn't feeling well and left early crap'? Was it me? Did you leave because of me? Because if that's it you really could have just told me and-" he started to ramble, but I cut him off by placing a finger over his lips.

"It wasn't because of you, Niall, I promise." Slightly embarrassed, I let my hand sink and nervously intertwined my fingers behind my back. "Then what was it?" Niall asked and for a second I was really tempted to tell him all about my history with Louis. I took a deep breth and opened my mouth, but suddenly I was very much aware of the many pairs of eyes that were watching us and I shook my head. "I... I can't talk about this right now, Niall, but I swear it wasn't because of you." I pleaded and after a couple of seconds he nodded. "Alright, don't tell me what happened, fine. But, Abby, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you, okay, love?" he asked me and gently brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I nodded and he looked down at me for a couple of seconds, before he cleared his throat.

"I better go upstairs and take a shower." he said with a lopsided grin and took a step back. "Okay, I'll, eh, I'll go back to finish my breakfast." I said with a chuckle and gave him a small smile which he returned. I turned around and started to make my way back to the table, when Niall's voice stopped me. "Oh, Abby?" I felt my lips tug into a grin, before I turned around. "My offer from last night still stands." Niall smirked at me and I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit. "Well you know where to find me, Mr Horan." I replied with a wink, before I continued my way back to my pancakes, Niall's loud laughter in my ears.