Chapter 4

For view of scene skip to 4:34

As Lucy navigated through the crowded Diagon Ally she recalled how barren it had been the last time she had been there. Now there was a mad scramble for books and other school supplies. It was no wonder Professor Sna-, her dad preferd to go earlier in the year.

However, Hogwarts didn't send the list of need school supplies until the school year was almost upon them. This resulted in the overflowing streets with people bustling about. Lucy was glad that she and her mother had done as Professor Snape had advised and started their quest to get all of Lucy's school supplies in the early morning.

None of her siblings had come with them for a variety of reasons. Peter was sleeping, Susan was out with friends, and someone had to be there to make sure Peter didn't do something stupid, so Edmund had been elected to stay home to keep an eye on Peter.

Helen and Lucy had finally gotten everything Lucy would need for the school year and they were about to head home when they came across Hermione. Helen quickly shooed off Lucy and gone ahead home leaving Lucy to socialize. Shortly after that, Hermione had gone off to find Harry while Lucy aimlessly wandered through the crowded street.

"Luna!" Lucy called out when she spotted the familiar blond girl in the abundantly populated crowd.
"Oh, Lucy. How are you? I'm quite good myself." Luna responded in her sing-song voice. 

"I'm wonderful, thank you for asking, and you must be Mr. Lovegood. I'm Lucy. How do you do?" Lucy directed the latter part to Luna's father.

"Ah, Yes, yes, I'm Mr. Lovegood, a pleasure to meet you. I'm afraid we must be going." Mr. Lovegood replied. 
"See you at school." Luna farewelled.

With nothing better to do, Lucy gravitated towards a certain store where people seemed to be swarming to. Slipping in to the book store Lucy realized it was a book signing that had so many swooning. Lucy watched as the blond man made his speech about Harry being his fan.

"What a load of rubbish." Ron would say. With a shake of her head and a roll of her eyes Lucy departed from the stuffy shop.

Sorry, it was kinda a filler chapter. 

Snakes, Secrets, and Revelationsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें