Chapter 24

Severus and Lucy discussed what happened in the Chamber of Secrets and why Lucy shouldn't have gone off into danger alone even if she was a queen and technically 27. Lucy didn't mind much about being told that she shouldn't have run off into danger since she understood that he was worried about her, plus she was used to it from her siblings in Narnia.

Once they had finished talking, Lucy was racing up and down halls in search of Harry and Ron. She found Ron, who was sleeping on the couch in the Gryffindor common room. She came across Hermione who was thankfully de-petrified and was catching up on her studies.

It was in front of Dumbledore's office that Lucy finally found Harry. "There you are!" Lucy called out.

"Hi Lucy." Harry responded.

"How much trouble did you get into for the going into chamber?"Lucy asked.

"Wait, you know about what happened in the chamber?"Harry wondered.

"Actually, I went into the chamber too." Lucy explained.

"You did? Where in the chamber? How did you find it? Why weren't you with us when Dumbledore was talking to us?" Harry questioned.

"Well, I didn't do much. I saw the wall in the second floor corridor and thought of Myrtle who had been alive at that time. I ran into D-" Lucy cleared her throat. "I ran into Professor Snape and rushed to the bathroom. We saw the hole and jumped down after Myrtle told us that you, Ron, and Lockhart had gone down. Professor Snape went down one tunnel and I went down another. I wandered around most of the time..........I came across a boy. Was that who I think it was?"

"It was Voldemort." Harry was surprised when Lucy didn't flinch and just nodded.
"Thought so. Anyhow, what happened to Lockhart?"

Harry just shrugged.

__________________________________________________________________

As Lucy was going to dinner she saw a curtain move, which wouldn't have meant anything, if it wasn't for the whimper that accompanied it. Lucy pulled the curtain aside to see a small red head.

"Are you alright?" Lucy inquired.

"I guess. I just hit my head." The girl's eyes were red and puffy.

"I'm Lucy."

"I'm Ginny" the poor girl sniffed.

"What's really wrong?" Lucy looked at the small girl expectantly.

"I didn't mean to." the poor girl cried out.

"Its alright. It isn't your fault."Lucy assured her in a soothing voice.

"But I did it!" Ginny protested. 

"Did you want to do it? Did you mean for all that all to happen." Lucy questioned.

"No.." Ginny murmured.

"Then you can't blame yourself, alright?"you

Ginny nodded. "Alright...Thanks."

"Let's go eat dinner." Lucy invited.

"Okay." Ginny smiled.