Chapter 16

Note. In this story you may think the age is off but it is exactly how I want it.

Previously-

"I think I learned in.................Narnia."

Lucy began her story.

"Several years ago, when I was 8, I was sent to a family friend's for the summer. It was there that we, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and I discovered a new world. We became the Kings and Queens of the land, Narnia. Time passed, years went by, we grew up. I was 24 years old when we stumbled back into this world. To our surprise we were reverted back into children. It was as if we had never left. Not even a minute had passed here while we were over there.

"In Narnia, there were talking animals of all sorts. I could have learned to speak to snakes there, although, I don't recall ever learning another language."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say Severus was shocked was a major understatement. Another world! Wizards and muggles had theorized alike but no such thing with life had been discovered.

Then there was the fact that his daughter had already grown up. Quickly doing the math he realized that his little girl was 27 years old. Plus, she was a Queen!

After a minute or so of letting that sink in, his mind rationalized. Her wisdom, and her knowledge in many matters, the look in her eyes, just everything about her really, proved what she said to be true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a minute he just sat. Not moving beyond his breathing movement, deep in thought. Finally he met her eyes and Lucy knew, he believed her.