Chapter 25

Lucy waved as the train started to move. Goodbye Hogwarts. See you next school year.

_______________________________________

Creak. Lucy's eyes shot opened. The clock read 1:30 am. Another creak. Who was up this early? Lucy slid out from beneath her covers and slipped on a pair of slippers. She quietly made her way down the stairs. Everything was as it should have been, except for the back door.

Peter sat on the swing, staring into the distance. The half moon illuminated the small flower garden of summer flowers that her mother tended.

"Good morning." Lucy yawned as she climbed onto the swing. "Morning." Pete returned.

"Why are you awake?" Pete questioned.

"I heard creaks as someone went down the stairs." Lucy replied.

"Sorry." Peter apologized.

"So why are you up?"Lucy inquired.

"I couldn't sleep. My mind won't let me rest." he explained.

"What's on your mind?" Lucy wondered.

"Narnia, and Aslan. Here is just so different from home. In Narnia I'm High King Peter the Magnificent. I'm respected, listened to, and obeyed. Here, here I'm no one. I'm disregarded, looked down on, and ignored.........Why did Aslan send us back here? Will we ever go back home, and when?" Pete related.

Lucy sat there for a minute, listening to the crickets chirping as she thought.

"You're still High King Peter the Magnificent. After all, 'Once a king or queen of Narnia always a king or queen of Narnia.' People here just don't know it, but we know it. Su, Ed and I know it, but most importantly, you know it. Just remember who you are. I'm sure we'll see Aslan again, and we'll return home, I can feel it. Have patience. Everything will turn out, you'll see." Lucy expressed.

"Thanks Lu." Peter smiled.

"Now, how about we get some sleep." Lucy suggested with a yawn. Peter chuckled and the two went back to bed to get some rest.

Continue the story at

It's Time: Past, Present, Future

Time, it's such a fickle thing. It shapes us into who we are today, who we were yesterday, and who we will be tomorrow.
Lucy's third year at Hogwarts is coming and the sequence of time is in shambles.