Chapter 5

I fly high and I fly low. I am small but quick. Many would see me and wonder if I am an alien. Others with whom are more familiar with me would see me and groan. What am I?

This chapter is dedicated to all my followers, voters, and commentators! :)

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, me. Gilderoy Lockhart, order of Merlin, 3rd class, honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League, and 5 times winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming smile award, but I don't talk about that~I didn't get rid of the Banded Banshee by smiling at them-Now be warned, it is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to Wizard kind. You may find yourself facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you while I am here."

He moved to a cloth covered dome-ish shape and in one smooth motion, uncovered the cage, " I must ask you not to scream. It might...provoke them!"

"Cornish Pixies?" A student, Seamus Finigan, identified in amusement.

"Freshly caught Cornish Pixies. Laugh if you will Mr. Finigan. The Pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them!" And the teacher released them before instructing  "Come along now, round them up, round them up. They're only Pixies."

The little devils tore pages from books, or just simply tore the book in half, and messed up everything. Poor Neville was lifted onto the chandelier while most the students fled from the room. Professor Gilderoy Lockhart started an incantation but a pesky pixies snatched his wand before using it itself, making a skeleton of some large creature to crash onto the floor. The Professor requested that the remaining students recapture the pixies before slamming his office door closed in order to escape the pixies himself.

Fed up, Hermione cast "Immobilus!" causing the blue creatures to freeze. "Why is it always me?" The unfortunate Neville wondered.

End of Video

After Lucy levitated Neville down and the 5 (Harry, Hermione, Ron, Lucy, and Neville) reordered the disarrayed classroom, Lucy headed for the classroom of someone she knew was actually good at Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Answer to the riddle, Cornish Pixies.

Thank you for reading and please comment. It makes me want to update faster. :)