Jellal x child! sister! reader

Requested by @Duskspirit

Jellal woke up to yells.
They were here.
The child kidnappers.

Next to him was a crib. In the crib, a baby cried. "N-no, Y-y/n, don't cry. Don't cry." Jellal grabbed the baby wrapping her in the blanket.
"Shh. Don't cry. Please. They'll find us."

Y/n slowly quieted. She stared up at Jellal with large e/c eyes. She reached up and touched Jellal's face. It was then he realized he was crying.

"Y/n-" The door was kicked open. Jellal's eyes widened.

"Found the brat. There's two, a
child and an infant."

Several men reach forward. Jellal turned, tears running down his face. "N-no please. No." One snatched Y/n from his arms. She started screaming. "Y/N! NO! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Jellal threw a punch. One of the men pinned him down. He thrashed about. "Y/N!"

Y/n reached out to her brother, eyes bloodshot. Jellal reached out too before he was knocked unconscious.

9 years later

Y/n stared at the wall with blank eyes. Her body felt numb. She thought she heard the door open.

"Here she is, our most prized possession," a man said. "Had her since she was an infant. Six years of torture turned her into a mindless drone."

"Hmm..." Came a second voice.

The child kidnappers that took Y/n from her home had no use for her since she nothing but an infant at the time. They sold her off to some mercenaries on the black market. Once she got a bit older, they abused and tortured her. Y/n hardly remembers anything except for the name Jellal.

"Mindless you say?" Man 2 asked.

"Yep." A punch was thrown at Y/n's face. Automatically, her head snapped back to its original position. A bit of blood trickled down her lip. "And you can have her for 800,000J."

"800,000 for that runt? She's worth at least 750, 760 tops."

Y/n drowned out their voices. "800,000?" She thought. "I'm not an object are I? Wait, what even is my name? Right...Y/n... Y/n something."

'Hi there Y/n,' a blue haired boy flashed in her vision. He had a red tattoo over his eye. 'My name is Jellal Fernandes, I'm your older brother.'

"My... Older brother... Fernandes..." Y/n stood up starting the two men.

"O-oi! What the hell are you doing?" Man 1 asked. Y/n kicked him in the stomach. While he was hunched over, she kneeled him in the chin.

Man 2 backed away. Y/n swung, kicking his side. She then pinched a pressure point causing his limb to go numb.

Y/n grabbed the keys the first man dropped and walked to the door. Once outside, she locked the two in the room. Her feet then led her down the hall.

"My older brother...Jellal...Fernandes... I wonder where he is."

"Oi! Stop!" Someone yelled. The man ran toward Y/n. Once he was close enough, she stabbed the key in his eye. He screamed. Blood coated Y/n's hand.

"Tell me how I get out of this place," she hissed.

"D-down the h-hall. T-take t-two l-lefts." Y/n kicked him pulling the key out of his socket. The man laid on the ground covering his body eye. Y/n followed his directions swinging the keys around as she went.

~*~

He was confused. Jellal couldn't remember anything. He didn't know why the Oración Seis were after him or why the name Erza stuck with him.

Jellal heard leaves crunching and fast footsteps. Something then crashed into him. He groaned in pain sitting up. Not to far from him was a small figure.

He saw choppy blue hair that matched his own. The person's body was frail as the clothes on their body didn't fit properly. The person looked at him and Jellal saw their dull, e/c eyes.

"A little girl?" Jellal thought.

The two stared at each other in silence. "Hey, why are you-" The girl charged at him holding what looked like a rusty pair of keys. "Stop, what are you doing?" She stabbed his hand with the pointy end. Jellal swore silently before grabbing her hand that held the keys.

"Let go!" For some reason, his little sister flashed before his eyes. The little baby that he held wrapped in an old blanket.

"Y/n..." The girl stopped struggling. She looked at Jellal studying him.

"You kinda look like the boy I saw...in a memory I think it was...just older," She said. Tears pooled in Jellal's eyes. The girl panicked. "Ah! Why're you crying?!"

"Y/n...y-your alive.."

"Um, yes. I'm alive. Who-" Jellal pulled her into a tight hug. "Hey! Stop tha-"

"I guess it would make sense you wouldn't remember me," Jellal interrupted. Y/n let him hug her. "You were a baby when they took you away. Y/n...I'm so sorry I wasn't a better older brother."

"Older...brother?" Jellal pulled away looking at her with a tear streaked face.

"Hi there Y/n. My name is Jellal Fernandes." Jellal smiled. Y/n's eyes widened and she then started crying. "And...I'm your older brother."