Lucy x tomboy! Reader x Juvia

Requested the @cronaxmaka2001

"Y/n-sama!" Y/n looked back to see the Blue haired mage coming her way. Y/n set down her drink.

"Oh, hey Juvia. What's up?" Juvia became shy. A small blush dusted her cheeks.

"Juvia was wondering if you would like to take a job with me."

"When?"

"Now if possible."

"I'd love to." Hope filled Juvia's eyes. "But I can't." Crushed. "I promised Lucy that we'd go shopping today. We can go tomorrow though."

It was then the blonde Mage walked over. "Hey Y/n," Lucy greets.

"Hey Lu. Ready to go?" Y/n asked. Lucy nodded. Y/n stood and prepared to leave.

"Wait!" Juvia said suddenly making the two look at her. "Juvia would like to go too!"

"Ok. I don't see why not," Y/n said shrugging. Lucy's eye twitched in irritation. "What about you Lu?"

"Huh? Oh not at all!"

"Ok then let's go." Y/n grabbed both girls by the hand. "So we can get this over with," she thought.

~*~

"What do you think of this?" Lucy asked wearing a pink dress. Y/n sat on one of the fitting room chairs bored.

"It looks great," Y/n said flatly. Lucy frowned.

"Are you ok?"

"Hm? Yeah. Amazing."

"Y/n-sama!" Juvia yelled coming out of the fitting room. She wore a slightly revealing outfit. "What do you think?"

"You look great." Juvia blushed slightly. "Gray will like it." Juvia deflated sadly. "Hey, does either of you know where any good restaurants are?" Y/n stood up and walked off.

Once she was out of view, Juvia glared at Lucy. "W-what?"

"Love Rival..." Juvia hissed. Lucy sweatdropped.

"What do you-"

"Hey guys, you coming or what?" Y/n called.

"Coming Y/n-sama!" Juvia cheered. She glared at Lucy one last time before heading back to the changing room to put on her normal clothes.

After making any purchases, the two met Y/n outside. Juvia latched onto Y/n's arm as they walked down the street. The girl didn't say anything but kept her hand in her pockets.

Lucy trudged behind. Irritation was vivid. "Y/n-sama, let's go to the cafe!"

"Sounds good. Hurry up Lu."

"A-Ah yes. Coming."

~*~

"Man that hit the spot," Y/n said setting down her silverware. "Good choice Juvia."

Juvia beamed before glaring at Lucy. "See! Y/n-sama complimented me!" Lucy sweatdropped managing to hide her anger.

"You're not going to eat anything?" Y/n asked motioning to Lucy's full plate.

"Oh, I'm not very hungry," Lucy lied.

"Still you shouldn't skip out on your meals." Lucy blushed and nodded. Juvia glared. Y/n scooted her chair back.

"Well I have to go. I had fun though, Lucy but I promised Bisca I'd babysit Asuka." Y/n dropped some money on the table. "We'll meet up at the train station at noon tomorrow, Juvia. Later."

"Where are you going?" Lucy asked once Y/n was gone. Juvia smirked.

"Juvia and Y/n-sama are going on a mission. That's right, Juvia is going and not you." Lucy grit her teeth. Anyone could see the lighting between the two. They turned their heads and left their separate ways.

~*~

"Thanks for doing this," Bisca thanked. Y/n smiled. Asuka tugged on her hand eagerly.

"It's no problem. I was just out and about with Lucy and Juvia."

"Oh. How'd that go?"

"It... It could've gone worse," Y/n said."

"That's shocking since they're both gay for you," Bisca whispered. Y/n sweatdropped. "Oh don't tell me you didn't notice."

"No... I just didn't want to believe it."

"Do you like either of them?"

"I-I don't know. I've never liked another female before," Y/n admitted. "And I don't want to hurt either of them by saying yes to one and no to the other."

"And here everyone thought they were crazy for Natsu and Gray." Y/n sighed.

"Believe me, I did too."