Erza x wife! Reader

"Hey, has anyone seen Erza?" Lucy asked walking up to the bar with a request in hand. Mira finished putting away the dishes she just washed. "I found a job and am trying to the team together."

"She'll be back later. She went to the train station to pick up her wife."

Lucy stood there for a minute. Then what Mira said finally registered. "Ehhh!! Wife!"

Mira smiled nodding. "Yep! Erza and Y/n Scarlet-L/n. They're my OTP." Mira pulled out a large scrapbook. She flipped to a page where there was a large picture of what looked like a wedding.

Erza, dressed in a tux, held hands with a slightly shorter girl with h/l h/c pinned back with f/c flowers. She wore a long white gown and had a small blush on her s/c cheeks. Another picture was of them kissing, them cutting cake, and them dancing.

"Wow, she's so pretty!" Lucy exclaimed.

"They knew each other since they were children. At sixteen they married and eighteen they had their first child."

"Erza's a mother too!?" Lucy couldn't believe how much she didn't know about Erza. Mira nodded again.

"They have a son named Ezra. He's the cutest little thing." There was a picture of the two of them at the hospital. Y/n laid in the bed while Erza held a small bundle. The two were smiling; Natsu and Gray joined the photo.

"Y/n doesnt come to the guild often, but she's really nice," Happy joined the conversation. "And super strong. Her and Erza make a scary duo. Y/n could obliterate a small village with a single blow!"

"Y-your kidding?!" Happy just grinned mischievously.

"I have returned!" Erza announced throwing the guild doors open. Natsu and Gray immediately became buddy-buddy to avoid her wrath. Erza had a scarlet haired infant that also had e/c eyes propped on her hip. She held the hand of the female from the pictures.

"Hi guys. I'm home," Y/n said smiling.

~*~

On the train ride to Amora Town, Natsu had been knocked out by Erza to end his suffering from motion sickness since Wendy's troia no longer worked. But since Y/n and Ezra were with her, she made him sit by Gray to his dismay.

"I never knew you were married, Erza-san," Wendy said sweetly. Erza smiled. She kissed Y/n's hand. Ezra laid asleep in his stroller sucking on a pacifier. Y/n smiled wrapping her hand around Erza's tighter.

"I guess you could call me the stay at home mom," Y/n joked. "The guild sometimes gets a little too violent to bring Ezra, so I typically go when Gray and Natsu aren't there."

"Hey!" Gray exclaimed.

"Sorry, but you two are a destructive pair."

"Says you two. And it's mostly that pyro's fault."

"What type of magic do you use?" Lucy asked.

"I'm a-" The train jerked to a sudden stop. Y/n would've fallen if Erza didn't grab her. The lights went out and the passengers screamed.

"What's going on?" Lucy exclaimed.

"The thieves," Erza said standing up after making sure Y/n was ok. But her wife was having a near panic attack.

"E-erzie, w-where's Ezra's stroller!?"

"What!?"