Child!Gray x Child!reader

It had been about a week since Gray joined Fairy Tail and he still couldn't get over what happened to Ur. She used iced shell, using her body to seal Deliora. Lyon assumed Gray killed her and his dream and left.

Sighing, Gray stared at the flowing river. He wiped his eyes when he felt tears threatening to spill.

"Kyaa! Look out!!"

Gray looked over just in time as a figure crashed into him and the two of them fall into the river. Luckily, the current wasn't very fast or strong.

Resurfacing first, Gray spit up water. "Hey! What the hell's your pro-"

A f/c hat floated past him. Grabbing it he stared at the symbol on it.

Someone resurfaced and broke out into a coughing fit

Someone resurfaced and broke out into a coughing fit. Their h/c bangs covered their eyes.

"S-sorry about that," they coughed. The girl brushed her hair out of her face revealing her large e/c eyes. Gray's cheeks slowly pinked. "Do you mind giving me my hat back?"

Gray and the girl got out of the river. He remained silent watching as she wrung out her hair then shirt.

"You gonna put back on your clothes?" The girl asked. Gray realized that he was only in his underwear and freaked out.

"Ah! When did this happen!?"

She sweatdropped. "You mean you didn't-" The girl saw the navy blue guild mark on his chest. "You're in Fairy Tail?"

"Um, yeah. I just joined," Gray said somewhat shyly.

"Nice! Welcome to the guild." Gray looked confused until she showed him her f/c guild mark on her shoulder. "I'm Y/n L/n."

Y/n smiled widely.

"G-gray Fullbuster."

"Nice to meet you Gray. What-" They heard a yip. A small fox ran over and jumped on to Y/n. "Zorua! What are you doing?" Zorua nuzzled himself against her neck. "Hey! Stop that. Say hi to Gray. He's a new member."

Zorua yipped and waved to Gray who smiled

"He's cute," Gray said.

"Zorua's my main partner-wait." Y/n looked around before hearing a quack. Standing several meters away was a blue duck. An irk mark appeared on Y/n's head. "Damn you Ducklett! You threw me into the river with Gray!"