Yukino x crazed! daughter! Reader

Requested by @RainRose101

Y/n Pov
"Please don't, I beg of you," the baker lady pleads. I smile running my tongue over my sharp teeth.

"Hmm, I don't know. You were awfully mean to throw me out," I say. "And you didn't even let me kept the bread."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please! I'll give you all the bread you want!" I pretend to think about it.

"That would be nice." Hope appears on her face. I crush it instantly. "But I'm not very hungry anymore."

I stab my chainsaw in her abdomen. Her eyes widen and no scream can escape. I laugh madly. "This is what happens to those who treat me like shit! I'll mince you to pieces!"

I pull the string. The familiar roar fills the air and I laugh even louder. Her blood stains the wall and my face. I smile even wider.

"So pretty." I pull the blade from her stomach and she falls over.

"Oi! It came from over here!" I hear someone say.

"Oh? More friends?"

Yukino Pov

We were asking around town about the murderer we're after on a mission when we hear a blade running and laughter.

"This way!" Sting said. We run after him.

"Blood-" Rogue mumbles. Sting stops in front of an ally.

"Come out! I know you're there!"

A child walks out.

The rabbit hoodie she wore covered her face

The rabbit hoodie she wore covered her face. Blood stained her clothes. A large chainsaw blade rest over her shoulder, it covered with blood as well.

"A-a child?" Sting exclaims.

"Child?" Her voice was high so I assume she was not even ten. She grit her teeth which were sharp. "Who're you calling child?!"

She pulls the string starting up the blade. The girl slams it on the ground causing it to shoot up. Sting grabs me as he and Rogue dodge. Frosch and Lector hide.

"White dragon roar!" The laser light roar was about to hit the girl when she lifts the chainsaw. It cuts the attack in half leaving her unharmed.

"You aren't very nice." She lifted her head up and I can momentarily see her eyes. Through the wildness, I see sadness. "I'll turn you all into chopped meat! Puppeteer: Usagi!"

Stuffed animal rabbits appeared. "Kill them." They became rabid. Several jumped up and attacked Sting knocking him to the ground.

Two tried to bite Rogue. "Shadow dragon slash!" He knocked the head off and stuffing spilled out. The girl sent more. "Damn it-"