Laxus x Titan shifter! fem! Reader

In honor of the second season of attack on Titan.

Seid ihr das Essen?
Nein, wir sind der Jäger!
~*~

You walk down the streets of Crocus, book in hand. A journal to be precise full of your father's old notes and his experiments, findings, and the Titan anatomy.
You were hoping there was anything on how to make you normal again.

D/n L/n was an amazing father. You've felt guilty about his death for years. It is not as easy to suppress your Titan abilities as everyone thinks it is. You're naturally stronger and quicker. So if someone pissed you off, there's nowhere they can go.

Loud cheers could be heard throughout the city as everyone was watching the Grand Magic Games whether it be at a bar or at the arena, Domus Flau. You stop by a cafe and see people watching it on the tv. The reigning champions for the past five years, Sabertooth were in the lead. Fairy Tail was getting their asses kicked. After all, the guild lost their key members when Tenrou disappeared.

The depressed guild appeared on the screen. People laughed and made fun of them. You however felt pity. It made you sad to see the black haired boy cry.

1 year later

"Y/n-neechan!" Romeo called. You look down from your spot in the tree, smiled, and waved.

"Come down. I have some people you want to meet."

You nod and swung your feet over the branch. However, you leaned too far and fell. "Shit!"

"Y/n-nee! Are you okay?" Romeo exclaimed running over to you.
He winced looking at your arm which was not supposed to bend how it currently was.

"Just dislocated it. Nothing major."

A small group of people walked over. "A-are you sure? That looks serious." A blonde girl asked.

"It's fine." You quickly snap it back into place, hearing it pop. Steam started to emit from your skin as any bruises and scratches began to heal. You held up your arm to see. "There. All better."

"Man you really gave me a scare," Romeo exhaled. You chuckled.

"Any way. These were the Fairy Tail members from all those years ago." You look at each person already knowing their names. Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Wendy Marvel, Happy and Carla.

"It's nice to meet you all," you say standing up. "I'm Y/n L/n. I've heard a lot about you all."

"It's nice to meet you too," Erza said. You nod.

"Are you sure you're okay Y/n-San?" Wendy asked nervously. "I-I have healing powers."

You smile and pat her head. "No worries. I have regenerative abilities. And drop the "san". Makes me sound old."

"O-ok."

Natsu suddenly got in your face. "Fight me!"

"Excuse me?"

"It's weird. Your scent is strange and I don't feel magic from you, but everyone says you're super strong. Fight me!"