Zeref x child! Reader pt. 3

-.- only because a million people requested it and no offense, I was tired of being asked. I didn't want to spoil the manga too much and where the last chapter currently left off...let's say I think I figured it out.

This was honestly difficult to write.

So, I hope you all enjoy this

~*~*~

Y/n pov

I don't know what's going on anymore.

There is a lot I don't understand. There is a lot I wonder. There is a lot I'm scared of.

Demons scare me.
Acnologia scares me.
Disappearing scares me.

Daddy told me, anything is possible if you have imagination. Along with magic, some things can become a reality. There is proof that what he says is true.

I imagine a day where we are all happy: me, daddy, mommy, nii-san, and oji (uncle).

~*~

3rd pov

Y/n sat on the floor of the Fairy Tail guild playing with a doll. Zeref refused to let her go outside with the war going on. He was worried about her being quiet, but she said she was scared.

"Don't worry," Zeref assured. "I won't let anyone hurt or take you ever again." Y/n nodded trusting him completely. She didn't realize or understand that her father was technically the one who started the war. "Y/n, go hide behind the bar and stay there," Zeref ordered suddenly.

Y/n looked up at him confused. "Why-"

"Go. Do as I say." Y/n quickly gathered her toys and ran behind the bar. She found a small stepping stool and used that to peek over. "Who would've guess you'd be the first one here?" Zeref said. "I expected to see Jellal or Laxus first. I'm honestly disappointed." Zeref smirked slightly.

"Would you mind leaving?" A voice familiar to Y/n asked. "Your in my spot."

Gray leaned against the door frame. His body was bruised, scraped, and covered in a bandage that was bloody. Y/n watched quietly as he and Zeref talked. She didn't know what was going on, but Natsu's name was said a lot.

"I want Mavis's magical power. You want to protect her isn't that enough of a reason to fight?"

"You have a huge army and the power of immortality. Why would you need the powers of the first?" Gray asked.

"To defeat Acnologia and protect my daughter," Zeref answered. Gray had an expression of shock. Zeref smiled. "If that were my true goal, would you lend me a hand?"

"That's not funny."

"But... that's the truth. In the end, I'll be able to defeat Acnologia and protect Y/n. But you know, my true goal isn't such an insignificant feat."

Y/n ducked down thinking that Gray would've seen her. Her heartbeat became erratic. "Daddy'll protect me..." she thought. "Acnologia won't hurt-"

The temperature dropped drastically making Y/n shiver. She looked back over at Gray seeing him in an ice make stance she's seen only once before. Ice slowly crept onto Zeref's body. Without thinking, Y/n ran toward him.

"Daddy!"

"Y/n! No! Don't come any closer!" Y/n threw herself on to him gripping his clothes. Magic emitted from her body encasing the two of them in an impenetrable sphere. The ice disappeared into flurries. Natsu came into the guild tackling Gray to the ground.

Tears rolled down Y/n's face as she held Zeref, who was in slight shock, tightly. "Fairy sphere..." he thought.

"Don't leave me, daddy," Y/n whimpered. "If you're frozen, I'd be all alone." She looked up at him with watery eyes. Zeref's eyes widened. Y/n's eyes were red much like how his turn when he's angry. Magic still floated around Y/n only it was the color black.

Fairy Sphere was one of the three Fairy spells created by Mavis. They'd then be forms of light magic. Zeref wondered how come Y/n turned it dark?

The sphere faded away around them. Zeref kneeled down so he was eye to eye with Y/n. He wiped her tears away and smiled.

"I won't leave you. I'm sorry."

Y/n smiled back. She looked over at Natsu. Lucy and Happy stood in the doorway of the guild. Natsu's body looked like it had taken a major beating, but the pinkette moved just fine.

"Natsu..." Y/n whispered. Her eyes returned to their normal color. A large grin spread on to her face. "Uncle Natsu's here now," she thought. "We just find mommy and niisan, defeat Acnologia, then we can all be happy."

Natsu tossed something to her. Y/n wasn't paying attention so it hit her in the face. Luckily, it was soft. Y/n looked down and picked up the fabric object off the floor. She felt the familiar button eyes and blonde hair. Tears of joy slowly fell.

"Mary... you found her."

A/nNo pt

A/n
No pt. 4

There's enough manga for me to continue this right now. When there's more chapters, maybe but now, no.