Natsu x neko! Child! Reader

Requested by @RainRose101

Natsu woke up to something scratching his face. He opened his eyes to see a little girl with H/c hair, cat ears, and tail. He smiled.

"Hey, Y/n. When did you get up?" Natsu asked scratching Y/n's ear. She crawled up his lap, leant on his chest, yawned then fell asleep.

"When are you going to tell the guild about her?" Happy asked.

"Hmn? I don't know. I don't want her to get scared."

"Oh, right," Happy said. "Because those bad guys hurt her, she's scared to be around a large group of people."

Natsu nodded sadly. He stood up careful not to wake Y/n. However, she wouldn't let go when he tried to put her down. She had a firm grip on his scarf, so Natsu took it off and let her lay with it. He smiled at her small frame as she curled around the scarf.

"Maybe we should introduce her one by one," Happy suggested.

"That's a great idea! But who first?"

"Definitely not Lucy. She's loud."

"Hmm. Erza might kill her. And I don't want her around Stripper. Maybe Mira, Gramps or Wendy," Natsu said.

"Yeah. We can go while the guild is still fairly empty."

Y/n woke back up not much later. She walked out of the room looking for Natsu and Happy. When she found him, she tugged on his pants gaining his attention.

"Oh, Y/n." Y/n held up his scarf. Natsu took it and put it on. "Thanks. Let's get you dressed. We're going to the guild." Y/n's eyes widened in fear. Natsu squat down in front of her. "Don't worry. Everyone's pretty nice. I just want you to meet Gramps."

Y/n nodded. She raised her arms up and Natsu picked her up. He changed her out of her pajamas and put her dress on.

"Alright! Let's go!"

"Aye sir!"

Time skip to Guild

The guild came into view. Happy flew overhead while Y/n sat on Natsu's shoulders. She was playing with his hair the whole way. They saw Mira about to enter the guild.

"Hey Mira!" Natsu yelled gaining the white haired girl's attention.

"Natsu, Happy, you're here early." 

"Yeah. We wanted you to meet someone." Natsu took Y/n off his shoulders. "This is Y/n. Say hi to Mira." Y/n turned and hid herself against Natsu's chest.

"Awe, she so cute. Don't worry, I won't hurt you." Y/n shook her head. "She still adorable. Where'd you find her?" Mira asked.