Chapter 8

"Ella, we need to have a chat." My Dad, my Mom, and Jace sat in the living room.

"Really Jace? You came here to see Mom yell at me, for something they can't control." I glare at mom.

"Nah, I'm your back up sis, Mom freaked on me when I dated Ciara, and now we're married!" My brother as odd, and horrible as he was always showed up when I needed him.

"Where is Ciara right now?" I ask. I could use her right now, she'd be helpful in this situation.

"She's upstairs, Mia is here too. She'll be staying here while Ciara and I go to Hawaii." Mia would be my six year old niece, who I can't stand."

"Yay," I say weakly.

"Look I know you don't get along with her, but we really need a break. Mom said you weren't ever here, and she wants to spend more time with her granddaughter."

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"Now about Dustin, I don't think you should date him," my Mom says.

"You’re not stopping me." I say.

Ciara comes in, she was wearing a long tee- shirt, and a pair of legging. Her hair was short like mine, she said she did it to support me. "Let her date him! I haven't seen her this perky ever! He gave her a reason to live. You know that's true."

"Thanks." I smile.

"Mom, she's going to need you, just give her some space to fly free." My brother pats me on the head. His blonde hair was slightly curly. He were some old jeans, and a tee shirt I'd never seen before.

"Fine alright."

"Look, I need to go get ready to go so." I run upstairs, to find the obnoxious Mia sitting in my room. I was nice to her face; but she annoyed me in every way possible.

"Hi Aunt Ella. I got a book about a princess, you going to wead it to me okay." She was wearing a princess dress, and was playing with a magic wand.

"I can't now, I have to go somewhere."

"Pwease."

"Tonight before you go to bed."

"No, I want it now!"

"I'll be right back." I peel her from my body.

"Ciara, can you please get your daughter out of my room!" I call down the stairs.

"I told her not to be in there!" Ciara runs upstairs, "Hey sweetie, come on leave your Aunt alone." She guides her to Jace's room.

I grab my phone, and run downstairs. "Bye Jace, thanks so much!"

"Wait a minute!" He runs to the door.

"Yeah what?"

"Mia is insisting on going to the airport to wave goodbye, would you mind tagging along, and driving the car home?"

"Fine whatever."

The car ride felt short and breezy. Dustin was waiting at the front doors of the hospital.

"So?" He smiles at me.

"Of course." He hugs me tightly.

"Thank god. I was so worried you'd say no." He grins.

"Why would I say no?" I ask.

"Your hard to read, plus you know most girls throw themselves at Me."

"Of course, you’re very hard to resist." I allow.

"Let's go see Jenna."

"That is why I came here you know. She was really worried I wouldn't come."