Left Behind

Barry was woken up by a knock at his door. He wondered who it was. He got up and walked over rubbing his eyes. He opened the door and was greeted by an angry blonde who pushed him up against the wall.
"What do you think you're doing."
"What am i doing? You're the one attacking me."
"Why are you hiding? Iris called me crying. She thought you were dead Barry."
He sped out from under her grip.
"Barry. What's going on."
"I left Central City."
"Why?"
"You wouldn't understand."
"Try me."
"Ever since I was struck by lightning nothing good has happened. People have died and people have lost their lives, and it's all because of me. I'm the one who woke up and decided to expose my powers. I'm the one who had to play hero. I'm the one who got credit for something he didn't do. I'm the one to blame for both my parents death. I'm the one who almost got Iris killed."
"Wow. You sound like Oliver."
"Whats so bad about that."
"Because Barry your not Oliver. You never were and never will be."
"Why won't I ever be like Oliver?"
"Because Barry you open up to people. You don't hide things. Something Oliver was never able to do. You have an amazing life. So I want you to leave Star City, and go home. The city needs you.  Your friends need you. Iris needs you."
"I don't think I can."
"But Barry you can. Because you will regret it if you don't."
She leaned over and hugged him.
"Thanks Felicity."
"Anytime. Oh, and I would hurry up because Oliver will shoot you if your not gone in an hour."
He laughed.
Even though he was going home; he didn't know if he would be able to face them. How he would look at them again.